RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I dunno, not too confident they'll actually peel back all of the layers....
my problem is that the people connected weren't actually guilty, its just extra dirty.

like I dont think BILL CLINTON was doing that ish, but guys like Epstein just have everyone around them because they're rich fun guys to be around with some dark secrets.

I'd pay attention to Dershowitz more than anything. THAT dude is acting like he's hiding a dozen bodies in the backyard.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
BREAKING: Former acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker will meet with the House Judiciary Committee behind closed doors on Wednesday after Democrats demanded he provide more answers about his interactions with President Trump and other issues following his explosive appearance last month.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Ex-AG Whitaker to meet with House Committee privately on Wednesday

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my problem is that the people connected weren't actually guilty, its just extra dirty.

like I dont think BILL CLINTON was doing that ish, but guys like Epstein just have everyone around them because they're rich fun guys to be around with some dark secrets.

I'd pay attention to Dershowitz more than anything. THAT dude is acting like he's hiding a dozen bodies in the backyard.

Yeah, you're probably right. I mean it's not like they were flying on a jet nicknamed the Lolita Express to a private island owned by a guy who paid dozens of girls settlements to never disclose details of their arrangements, and was given the "deal of a lifetime", which included sealing the record and granting immunity to "unindicted co-conspirators" in exchange for a guilty plea involving child sex trafficking.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, you're probably right. I mean it's not like they were flying on a jet nicknamed the Lolita Express to a private island owned by a guy who paid dozens of girls settlements to never disclose details of their arrangements, and was given the "deal of a lifetime", which included sealing the record and granting immunity to "unindicted co-conspirators" in exchange for a guilty plea involving child sex trafficking.
i'm not disagreeing with you.

But for me its like R Kelly.

Some people knew.

Some people didn't know

And some people didn't care.