RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
fukking wack I will admit, yall could have kept your other thread and talked amongst yall selves and let nap Literally just post in this thread and do his thing, I dont get it. ignore the man, I got half of this forum on ignore.
That's what happened but he got bushed again. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best place on the web to document history? :mjlol:

There’s no way in the world that a second (maybe third or fourth) hand thread, where the OP just reposts articles he got from Twitter, is the best place to record the Trump admin’s history. Absolutely no way. :hubie:

Any historian would have an issue with just how objective Nap could be, given his biases. Now, the thread is the best at showing the history of Nap. The fact that the thread died when he got bushed is proof. More than that, nah...:francis:
Yet you and thousands of others have visited this thread reach week for years now.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yet you and thousands of others have visited this thread reach week for years now.
I’d like to clarify that. I visit The Coli every day. I don’t come to solely visit this thread. Matter of fact, I visit the PC gaming thread in the Arcadium every day, but I would never say that thread was the definitive thread on PC gaming.

This thread was the convenient place to talk about the Trump issue. But, it turned into Nap just posting about his particular issues (Tad Devine for example), not being a courteous poster, and therefore stifling discussion. The other thread was created to fix some of those issues, so it’s all good now. I think we can all benefit from the separate threads. We know what we’re getting in this thread, when it comes to Nap. If some of us don’t want to deal with that, we can go to the other thread. It’s not ideal, but it’s the best solution at the moment :yeshrug:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I’m talking about having all the information in one place on a real timeline as things unfolded. Can’t think of any other place on the web where it’s documented as it is here.

The thread “died” cause people in the other thread doing the same damn thing :stopitslime:

It's documented everywhere u dweeb. Lmao. There's whole sub reddits dedicated to it.

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
I dont know Dude or his History with Members on the Board.. And I dont care really..

I still cant understand why if folks don't like him.. why not just put him on Ignore?

The posts complaining about him is what fcked up the thread..

I've got more info from posts in this thread than anywhere else.. The post has a lot of consistent contributors..

And like I said before.. Aint nothing like opening the thread and seeing those SIRENS LOL

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I dont know Dude or his History with Members on the Board.. And I dont care really..

I still cant understand why if folks don't like him.. why not just put him on Ignore?

The posts complaining about him is what fcked up the thread..

I've got more info from posts in this thread than anywhere else.. The post has a lot of consistent contributors..

And like I said before.. Aint nothing like opening the thread and seeing those SIRENS LOL

All dude had to do was spoiler then long ass fukkin articles

Blame him for not doing what he wasn’t suppose to

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All dude had to do was spoiler then long ass fukkin articles

Blame him for not doing what he wasn’t suppose to
Again in both this thread and the other plenty of people post plenty of dumb shyt. Your scroll bar works. I know cause I use mine diligently.

I just scrolled through that long ass reddit post with the quickness:mjlol:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Again in both this thread any the other plenty of people post plenty of dumb shyt. Your scroll bar works. I know cause I use mine diligently.

I just scrolled through that long ass reddit post with the quickness:mjlol:
Again ... spoiler tags work.. all he had to do was spoiler the shyt like he was asked ... if I wanted to read the article I’ll open the spoiler