RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

etimRF0.gif

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man what if he somehow paid for access to all of the governments files on AMI :wow:

think about it...can u imagine being so rich that 50 million to him is how a typical American would think of a dollar? crooked ass judges, clerks, attorneys all throughout the system.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

i would not put it past this mfer to have used the CIA (or maybe a foreign intel service or a private military company) to get that shyt. i remember seeing/reading somewhere that the bytch he was fukking had a brother that may have stolen her phone...maybe they paid him? yet another impeachable offense if true lmao

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A government intelligence apparatus acting against an individual strictly for the sake of a vendetta? :mjpls:

Thats going to be all bad no matter how its sliced.

but you know the craziest part? obviously just this one potential scandal (if it were proven) would've been enough to take down any other president (and in fact already has), but i'll venture to guess that if it's true but that it was some private security/intelligence type company that stole the info, and not the CIA/DIA etc, this will just become one of the other 30 scandals.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
but you know the craziest part? obviously just this one potential scandal (if it were proven) would've been enough to take down any other president (and in fact already has), but i'll venture to guess that if it's true but that it was some private security/intelligence type company that stole the info, and not the CIA/DIA etc, this will just become one of the other 30 scandals.

I agree.