RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I've been taking a self-imposed break too.....you have to at some point. It's just too much...
DetailedNimbleIndochinesetiger-small.gif

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ALERTRED:

:mindblown:

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's razor - Wikipedia

That’s going to be the last argument.

He’s too stupid. He’s in early Alzheimer’s.

“Look at all the dumb shyt he tweeted! The man thought there were killer coyotes eating migrants trying to cross the border!”

And quite a few p*ssy ass Dems like Schumer will go right along.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

“Look at all the dumb shyt he tweeted! The man thought there were killer coyotes eating migrants trying to cross the border!”

He's not in early Alzheimer's, he's just a fukking moron. Before he was president he was never pressed on anything because in the grand scheme of things his opinions held no weight. He was charming, charismatic, and confident enough that he sounded like he knew what he was talking about, just like a mobster, I grew up in a mob neighborhood, and if I can speak like Trump for a second, trust me I know how monsters act, im like a really smart person. There was no reason to dig deeper into his views. Now that he is president he is pressed for deep analysis and he is being exposed as a fraud and a fukking moron. Go watch old interviews with him before he became the most hated man in the world, his opinions weren't anything ground breaking or thought provoking. He just presented himself with a confidence that her knew what he was talking about, just like a monster would We need to stop making excuses and blaming mental illness and call it what it is, the president is a fukking moron.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
He's not in early Alzheimer's, he's just a fukking moron. Before he was president he was never pressed on anything because in the grand scheme of things his opinions held no weight. He was charming, charismatic, and confident enough that he sounded like he knew what he was talking about, just like a mobster, I grew up in a mob neighborhood, and if I can speak like Trump for a second, trust me I know how monsters act, im like a really smart person. There was no reason to dig deeper into his views. Now that he is president he is pressed for deep analysis and he is being exposed as a fraud and a fukking moron. Go watch old interviews with him before he became the most hated man in the world, his opinions weren't anything ground breaking or thought provoking. He just presented himself with a confidence that her knew what he was talking about, just like a monster would We need to stop making excuses and blaming mental illness and call it what it is, the president is a fukking moron.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Killer coyotes?

full

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My point is that’s what they’ll try to argue if there ever comes a point he’s criminally charged.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
We need to stop making excuses and blaming mental illness and call it what it is, the president is a fukking moron.
This.

Nepal, yes I know Nepal. It's in India I do know that.

Sir, it's actually its own nation but that can be easily confused...

I knew that, I've always known that. What I meant was that most people are not aware it's not part of India. Look, no one knows geography better than me. Believe me.