RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
When she got the position, and the reporters were calling her out about Trump’s language, and if she’d want her son to speak that way, she seemed like she wanted to cry. I thought her father was pushing her to stay in the position, and telling her she was doing God’s work.

But I bet they don’t think God wanted Obama to be president.
:sas2:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
no she didn't.

she lost that debate because her dumb ass wouldn't accept that she gave the election to trump.

we DONT have ranked choice voting and until we do, what she did was stupid.

Well as she accurately pointed out, plenty of Democrats --in fact far more-- didn't vote at all. So just because they voted for her doesn't mean they would have voted for Clinton.

Democrats aren't entitled to Green Party votes. :manny:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
no she didn't.

she lost that debate because her dumb ass wouldn't accept that she gave the election to trump.

we DONT have ranked choice voting and until we do, what she did was stupid.
What was stupid was your dumbass candidate of choice flip flopping on coal in a span of 14 days...

What was stupid was your same dumbass candidate of choice taking the voters of Wisconsin for granted and not going there...

What is stupid is your dumbass blaming Jill for all that...

Giving people a choice is democracy son...

If you don't like it, move to Russia...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

i get it, but it comes off as virtue signaling. Everybody knows they aint gonna do shyt, and Chuck won't do anything about it, even if he gets majority leader in 2020, he has proven himself ineffective in going against the president. He lucked into a stupid president, that announced he was happy to shut the govt down, and also lucked into having Nancy there to wipe his ass.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
i get it, but it comes off as virtue signaling. Everybody knows they aint gonna do shyt, and Chuck won't do anything about it, even if he gets majority leader in 2020, he has proven himself ineffective in going against the president. He lucked into a stupid president, that announced he was happy to shut the govt down, and also lucked into having Nancy there to wipe his ass.

It's surprising the heat was on Pelosi, who has the majority in the house, to step aside given that Schumer, who has the minority and lost seats in the Senate, faced minimal resistance to him being the Senate Dem leader.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kylegriffin1
Nancy Pelosi on whether Russia has compromising information on Trump: "I think it's a question. By the way. I've been asking that question for two years ... I've always said that. What is this? What is this? Something is wrong with this picture." Via ABC

11:35 AM - Jan 31, 2019

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
full

full

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It's surprising the heat was on Pelosi, who has the majority in the house, to step aside given that Schumer, who has the minority and lost seats in the Senate, faced minimal resistance to him being the Senate Dem leader.
He is the face of corporate, coastal elite democrats. I know they are needed for strategic purposes, but they give me heartburn.