RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:mjlol:

:christiewhoathere:​

Yo :mjlol:

Lemme find out Stone and Trump and co all went in on this plan, because they met each other 40yrs ago smashing each other’s wives :mjlol:

Then let me find out that then firing Christie’s fat ass is the reason they’ll all go to prison :wow: I don’t believe fat boy is innocent though

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yo :mjlol:

Lemme find out Stone and Trump and co all went in on this plan, because they met each other 40yrs ago smashing each other’s wives :mjlol:

Then let me find out that then firing Christie’s fat ass is the reason they’ll all go to prison :wow: I don’t believe fat boy is innocent though

Where Christie is delusional thinking Jared blocked him from becoming VP is wrong, Manafort blocked him lmaoo

As for all the other shyt yeah, Christie is politically savvy to not put himself in direct line of Fire.. it’s the same shyt with Bridgegate, anyone who’s family with NY/NJ politics know that the Port Authority is ran by both NY/NJ governors, NY gov handle the NY side of the river and NJ gov handle the NJ said and any major decisions in the Port Authority both Govenors get the finally say so for Christie to say he didn’t know about the plans to shut down the GW Bridge that bought Fort Lee NJ to a stand still is bullshyt..

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The idea of "God" Is the longest con in human history, responsible for millions of deaths, human rights violations and corruption. Someone thousands of years ago realized they could point to the sky and use it to control people and it has been around ever since. fukk Gods, all of them. :pacspit:
A 15 year old discovers depression above

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She won that debate hands down...

The idea that third party candidates shouldn't run because they hurt the establishment plutocracy candidates is anti-democratic...

Here's a democractic idea, If you want to win those potential green voters, convince them to vote for you...
no she didn't.

she lost that debate because her dumb ass wouldn't accept that she gave the election to trump.

we DONT have ranked choice voting and until we do, what she did was stupid.