RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
She's a slav and Trump claims was granted the "Einstein Visa" because they claimed she's fluent in like 5 languages...

Guaranteed she understood everything Putin had to say...

I just googled the languages she "knows". English, French, Italian, German, Slovenian, and Serbo-Croatian.

Slovenian and Croatian aren't close to Russian at all other than being Slavic. She'd have better luck understanding some words if she knew Polish but the Croats speak a very different version of Slavic than Russians. You might get lucky on a word here or there, but neither of those languages is gonna help you understand Russian.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just googled the languages she "knows". English, French, Italian, German, Slovenian, and Serbo-Croatian.

Slovenian and Croatian aren't close to Russian at all other than being Slavic. She'd have better luck understanding some words if she knew Polish but the Croats speak a very different version of Slavic than Russians. You might get lucky on a word here or there, but neither of those languages is gonna help you understand Russian.

putins entire kgb career was in germany. he speaks german fluently. even his english is passable. hell, his english is probably better than melanias lmao

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
putins entire kgb career was in germany. he speaks german fluently. even his english is passable. hell, his english is probably better than melanias lmao

Putin's English is probably better than Trumps, also. He's hilarious fluent in English but chooses not to use it to protect the mother tongue. My post was just to say that the languages Melania "knows" wouldn't help her understand Putin if he only spoke Russian. Now, I highly doubt Trump knows any Russian so if its just them in the room, English would have been used imo.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

--Russian Correspondent @ill, Coli 5 News

:pachaha:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm