RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

full
: I hardly know the guy! He never worked for me, if you look at what has happened. Everything Mitch has done, or Cocaine Mitch as I like to call him...... *insert more nonsense*

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Anybody subscribe to the Cafe Insider podcast? Been listening to the previews from Preet's podcast.
full
I was tempted because I have become a heavy podcast listener but a part of me feels like any analysis that would be done on the insider pod would surely be done in the dozens of other podcasts that cover the daily Trump admin f*ckery.

How is it?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I kept telling you. Trump is not liked by ANY of these guys. He's just toilet paper in the conservative bathroom.

When they're done, they will wash their hands of him.
I have been saying from the beginning of this thread that the Rs would dump him when he outlived his usefulness so this is not surprising. What is, is why he wants to involve Israel in the conversation.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I was tempted because I become a heavy podcast listener but a part of me feels like any analysis that would be done on the insider pod would surely be done in the dozens of other podcasts that cover the daily Trump admin f*ckery.

How is it?

Pretty good; Preet is good on his own, but is even better with a co-host.

They brought up an interesting point that I might make a thread about: Mueller's investigation doesn't hinge on proving "collusion". :ohhh:

Meaning, if Mueller fails to find substantive evidence of coordination between Trump and Russia, the investigation isn't a failure by any means. Failing to prove collusion doesn't mean that Trump gets off, nor does it mean that his cronies were wrongly prosecuted.

The focus on proving collusion as the single focal point of the investigation is a result of critics framing the conversation in those terms.

Very interesting, indeed. :stephena1:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Pretty good; Preet is good on his own, but is even better with a co-host.

They brought up an interesting point that I might make a thread about: Mueller's investigation doesn't hinge on proving "collusion". :ohhh:

Meaning, if Mueller fails to find substantive evidence of coordination between Trump and Russia, the investigation isn't a failure by any means. Failing to prove collusion doesn't mean that Trump gets off, nor does it mean that his cronies were wrongly prosecuted.

The focus on proving collusion as the single focal point of the investigation is a result of critics framing the conversation in those terms.

Very interesting, indeed. :stephena1:
I might pay for it and give it a couple months.

Yeah, the framing of Mueller's results has been a huge topic with a lot of pods recently. It is difficult to "prove" collusion but there are more than enough other provable crimes for Trump and his circle.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I kept telling you. Trump is not liked by ANY of these guys. He's just toilet paper in the conservative bathroom.

When they're done, they will wash their hands of him.

They may want to do that, but they're stuck with Trump as long as he's around.

The problem is that the Republican base LOVES Trump and is going to punish any Republican that's not sufficiently loyal to him. I doubt anything Mueller does can change that. Even after he's out of office he'll probably still have a grip on the Republican base.

But that may be a good thing. Hopefully it leaves Rs in a bad position where they have to either piss off their base or get slaughtered in the general election for being seen as Trump loyalists.

Last edited: