RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would LOVE if you were right, and even though they have the majority in the Senate, they respect that they are way outnumbered in the house, and want to start reaching across the aisle, but super skeptical, because these R's are fukking slaves to Trump. Maybe, once Trump found out how close Barr and Mueller are, he put the word out?

yup, also possible...

only reason i mention that is chuck grassley was one of the co-sponsors of the legislation to mandate that the SC report be sent to congress, who would obviously immediately release it to public - in direct contravention of Barr's statement that he would retain authority to decide what gets released. if grassley, who otherwise dyck rides trump, is willing to go this route, it might suggest there are other senators, who are more likely to oppose trump openly, that will press Barr on this issue.

i think trump putting the word out would be very dangerous in that it would be even more plain evidence of him nominating someone based on how they may deal with the SC investigation, which could push even more senators to resist him openly

my sense is that there are people behind the scenes pushing barr to state (via a leak - he cannot contradict himself publicly) that he will end up releasing the report, but they will let him save face by stipulating that "of course the AG will review to ensure highly classified sources/methods are not released" - which is a meaningless distinction since that will happen anyways..

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Does that mean state charges ? which can't be pardonned :mjlit:
The thing about the pardon, as someone posted in here last week, if they are pardoned, and called to testify, they have to tell the 100% truth, and if there is any evidence out there that shows they lie on the stand, they can be held in contempt and go back to jail. It was written like that so a potus like Trump can’t do what he thinks he can do.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

interior link

The Four Horsemen Of Russia's Economic Apocalypse

IN MARCH 2013 a group of bankers and lawyers gathered in the Frankfurt offices of Deutsche Bank to monitor the transfer of nearly $28 billion in U.S. currency from an account controlled by Russia's state-owned oil giant, Rosneft , to one controlled by four billionaire Russian tyc00ns: Mikhail Fridman, Viktor Vekselberg, Len Blavatnikand German Khan.

The closing of the sale of TNK-BP, Russia's third-biggest oil company, 50% owned by British Petroleum and 50% by the Russian billionaires, marked another move by Vladimir Putin to centralize power. Rosneft Chief Executive Igor Sechin, often described as Russia's second-most-powerful man behind Putin and sometimes called Darth Vader, was the central figure behind the deal. He sometimes seemed to want to remind the oligarchs of their rank by tormenting them during the negotiations, arriving late to their Moscow meetings.

As if it were being played out in a James Bond thriller, a neutral location was selected for the closing: Frankfurt, Germany, continental Europe's financial capital. Shareholder representatives insisted that they be able to immediately verify, in real time, the transfer of cash and stock certificates into an escrow account controlled by the billionaires, says a person familiar with the events . Only after a screenshot was taken showing the new balance of $27,778,900,132.16 was the transaction considered final.

fukkin deutsche bank involved in everything

nathan-document.png

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
When is this gonna blow up??

When?
If this is true, which we all know it is, but they have real, solid, easy for the public to comprehend evidence, and if ALL MSM (other than faux) hammered/hunkered down on this story, I could see it becoming a story on par with Trump’s misdeeds. Turtle is already unpopular, if a story like this caught some momentum, I could see the American people taking real action. I hope it gets some legs and we finally decide, enough is fukking enough