RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

my God so many L's in one day. trump must be raging behind the scenes.
full

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
It is scary how fast, unified, and efficient conservatives can rally around a message. Their propaganda apparatus is strong.

Every right wing analyst/pundit/etc. is attempting to downplay this by specifically calling it a "process issue" knowing that the average listener/reader will associate those words with something trivial. It was also trending on twitter for a moment and it was full of MAGA folks (bots and real folks) crying foul.

"process crimes"

:laff:

these people are fing cult

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
One by one, this investigation has circled closer and closer to Trump, this is his inner circle, his Dream Team from the 2016 campaign. This case seems like enough to bring to trial, obviously, not as strong as Manafort, but easy enough to make the false statements case, if they have to go to trial. My guess is Stone will try to fight it, this will bleed his assets, and the SC will offer him a plea, in the 18 months range. Witness tampering is more serious than false statements, and they have that one locked solid.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
One by one, this investigation has circled closer and closer to Trump, this is his inner circle, his Dream Team from the 2016 campaign. This case seems like enough to bring to trial, obviously, not as strong as Manafort, but easy enough to make the false statements case, if they have to go to trial. My guess is Stone will try to fight it, this will bleed his assets, and the SC will offer him a plea, in the 18 months range. Witness tampering is more serious than false statements, and they have that one locked solid.
Theres functionally no one left EXCEPT family.

The sheer number of immunity agreements SCO/Mueller/SDNY gave out indicates its a FULL wrap

I mean they gave the Trump Organization CFO COMPLETELY immunity just to take down Cohen (and possibly Trump) :mindblown:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which witness did he tamper with?