RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

DxxX-GrW0AEdhmh

Natasha Bertrand

Just in: Statement from House Intel chair @RepAdamSchiff—“This is now the second witness who has been indicted for or plead guilty to making false statements in testimony before our Committee."
11:52 AM - Jan 25, 2019

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Paul Manafort and TAD Devine‘s boss was just charged with TREASON YESTERDAY in Ukraine. And you’re telling me that’s not important???

Are you serious right now?

The same man working with Paul Manafort and Roger stone is not important to you? What type of Person are you? Are you serious right now?

You’re flawed as hell if you can’t accept this. It’s all been relevant. You can’t keep dodging this.
I’ma let you finish but..f*ck Tad Devine and f*ck Bernie Sanders. If they get indicted they get f*cking indicted, great. Neither of them are key to this investigation and neither brings us closer to the removal of individual-1.

Until then, no cares about them or your feelings on the manner.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I found out about Roger Stone at 8:15am EST because I was watching a YouTube video and on the right side was a CNN video that said the FBI arrested Stone. I haven't done shyt at work except keep up with this thread, go in the break room to legit jump up and down like a kid at Christmas, and watch CNN/MSNBC.

I've been waiting for Stone to get the hammer for 1.5 years now. :mjcry: My excitement level is too hype.

I was complaining about not having a meal in a while and feeling weak, and Mueller pulled out a whole Golden Corral buffet for everyone to eat together like a church eating after service.:mjcry:

Mueller really did it for Ms.Gladys:mjcry: