RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Trump said what ever the most racist and uneducated wanted to hear
That is his problem. Democrats have no reason to hold him to anything besides his word.

Maybe if he comes out and says "I was just selling bullshyt to my idiot base. Come on guys!" then maybe the Democrats can negotiate at that point. Until then, hold him to his own words and don't budge.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Someone I love, and really care about is DACA, and I am really torn over the whole thing. She will be deported if DACA is rescinded. I told her I'd marry her just for the citizenship, which isn't an easy process at all, and she said No, because she knew I didn't want (immediately) to have kids and actually get married. That whole affair has personalized these headlines and concepts with a wrenching clarity. And, broken my heart in more ways than one.

Personal confession over. Can be moved to shutdown thread, whoever started that is apparently obnmy ignore list.

The mother of my chIld isn’t a citizen and surviving in Silicon Valley even with both of us having degrees we can’t afford the damn process. My entire family depends on if ICE wants to get fukking cute. It’s hard man. I feel where you are coming from

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I’m confused. Didn’t the president instigate this entire DACA and Temporary Status problems? Why didn’t he pass The Wall when they gave themselves a trillion and a half dollars?

Doesn’t Nap’s post illustrate his ineptness in politics?

He did. Daca was harming literally no one and it’s hOnestly something that fukk boy Reagan might have done. Trump brought it out , out of nowhere clout chasing for no fukking reason. Homie creates the problems and then wants a pat on the back for solving it. Nap is a neoliberal Centrist, pay him no mind outside of the Russia story

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
He did. Daca was harming literally no one and it’s hOnestly something that fukk boy Reagan might have done. Trump brought it out , out of nowhere clout chasing for no fukking reason. Homie creates the problems and then wants a pat on the back for solving it. Nap is a neoliberal Centrist, pay him no mind outside of the Russia story
That’s what I am seeing. He created the problem and now he wants to offer the Democrats a solution if we give them a budget for The Wall? They had control of the government for 2 years? Why didn’t they give themselves $300 billion for it?

Either the president is not a good negotiator, or he’s playing a level of chess than cannot be quantified.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Dems now gotta hold the government up over people who aren’t Americans. Congratulations illegals. You fukking won.
:mjlol:

DACA is still legal. So Trump offered nothing. Therefore, the gov't isn't being held up by illegals. We all know Trump is using the Wall as a distraction against Mueller. Plus, he'll try this again or threaten this again, if you let him get away with this.

Seriously, the fukk are you on about.:scust: