RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Updated statement from @BuzzFeedNews:
“As we’ve re-confirmed our reporting, we’ve seen no indication that any specific aspect of our story is inaccurate. We remain confident in what we’ve reported, and will share more as we are able.” --Matt Mittenthal, spokesperson.
2:22 PM - Jan 19, 2019

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk no.

1) Trump already did a DACA pump fake earlier
2) He can get the fukking money from Mexico like he said over and over and over on the campaign trail
Taking the temp from the comments up here and on other sites, if the Dems cave they may be looking at serious rebuke from their base.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Pelosi just released a statement saying no to the wall. :umad:
fukk no.

1) Trump already did a DACA pump fake earlier
2) He can get the fukking money from Mexico like he said over and over and over on the campaign trail
Y’all forget. This is a deal that was already on the table. Illegals stay taking up the air in the room for Democrats.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
trump has to cave on the wall. He has to be the one to cave. No doubt folks will try and lay the shutdown at their feet as some are trying to do here already. But it's still on trump. That wall has to be an extreme L for him. By his own words he was willing to hold the wall over the head of America.

End of discussion. fukk caving to trump.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Someone I love, and really care about is DACA, and I am really torn over the whole thing. She will be deported if DACA is rescinded. I told her I'd marry her just for the citizenship, which isn't an easy process at all, and she said No, because she knew I didn't want (immediately) to have kids and actually get married. That whole affair has personalized these headlines and concepts with a wrenching clarity. And, broken my heart in more ways than one.

Personal confession over. Can be moved to shutdown thread, whoever started that is apparently obnmy ignore list.

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
You would only be getting extensions to those reform programs you're exchanging this money for so that the Senate gets to kill them at a later date.

Democrats need to end the wall discussion with thistshutdown. He needs to understand that it's never going to happen. And this is the last time he will be able to use border security as leverage.
I’m confused. Didn’t the president instigate this entire DACA and Temporary Status problems? Why didn’t he pass The Wall when they gave themselves a trillion and a half dollars?

Doesn’t Nap’s post illustrate his ineptness in politics?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Someone I love, and really care about is DACA, and I am really torn over the whole thing. She will be deported if DACA is rescinded. I told her I'd marry her just for the citizenship, which isn't an easy process at all, and she said No, because she knew I didn't want (immediately) to have kids and actually get married. That whole affair has personalized these headlines and concepts with a wrenching clarity. And, broken my heart in more ways than one.

Personal confession over. Can be moved to shutdown thread, whoever started that is apparently obnmy ignore list.
Delete this post.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Damn she would rather get deported than marry you
DhgQUPN.png

Broke your heart and made your soul burn slow
bff9e9c4a7c1123879b7fa72f9ceb584.png

my condolences breh
d6dd0b2ae635c4be201c001af848301b.png
I had to do it, this is still the coli

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Damn she would rather get deported than marry you
DhgQUPN.png

Broke your heart and made your soul burn slow
bff9e9c4a7c1123879b7fa72f9ceb584.png

Hahaha, nah man it isn't that linear, as I've abridged the story for sake of space and relevancy. She had serious and valid reservations about not entirely unrelated areas of my life, and she wanted a real marriage, with kids, not just a get out of jail free card. This was months ago, but I told her I always got her forever, and my word is good. The whole thing was really kind of a modern tragic star crossed lover thing, with politics, crossed cultures, torrid affairs, crime. I may write it one day.

Note: person is devout Catholic, from a extremely conservative family.