RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
there is too much happening at once.
it's hard to gauge the magnitude of each bomb because they are all 11's.

normally anything from a 3.5 and up would be newsworthy but that shyt all gets brushed away by one nuke after another.

is jr. still in canada?
I bet Morman Mitt wakes up this morning tweeting corny shyt.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Wake up to 4 pages of fukkery :blessed:

That said I'm not excited yet, just because the Republicans will come up with more reasons to protect him and do absolutely nothing. Not looking forward to the excuses the base will come up with. Had one Trump supporter tell me why don't we just drop the investigations already, they haven't found anything (obviously not true) and his term is almost over (also not true, it's at the halfway point and he can still get reelected). This is what we're up against.

With all that negativity I am stuffed off These nothing waffels covered in nothing syrup and butter with a side of thick cut nothing bacon and scrabbled nothing eggs. I'm already looking forward to my nothing burgers for lunch

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Wake up to 4 pages of fukkery :blessed:

That said I'm not excited yet, just because the Republicans will come up with more reasons to protect him and do absolutely nothing. Not looking forward to the excuses the base will come up with. Had one Trump supporter tell me why don't we just drop the investigations already, they haven't found anything (obviously not true) and his term is almost over (also not true, it's at the halfway point and he can still get reelected). This is what we're up against.

With all that negativity I am stuffed off These nothing waffels covered in nothing syrup and butter with a side of thick cut nothing bacon and scrabbled nothing eggs. I'm already looking forward to my nothing burgers for lunch
Breh don't get caught up in the making of the movie. Just wait for that bytch to hit the theater and review it then.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
What is the republicans game plan here ? It's obvious they won't do the right thing for the sake of the country because we all know that's a crock of bull shyt. Do they keep looking the other way and get completely decimated in 2020 or do they eventually separate from Trump and hope that those that are complicit in this don't get caught up. I don't see a way this ends well for the GOP but they are evil and creative and they have the greatest propaganda machine of our times pushing their narrative.