RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there needs to be a ban on her tweets plus the other dude she collabs with

To be fair, they have been right on a few major developments, so I don't doubt they have legit sources. But having built their presence/notoriety on the idea that they have the goods wayyy before the MSM, I think that can lead them to make pronouncements a bit prematurely. They do take pains to mention that they are able to corroborate using their own sources, but how can you make that claim unless they are telling each other who their sources are?

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, they have been right on a few major developments, so I don't doubt they have legit sources. But having built their presence/notoriety on the idea that they have the goods wayyy before the MSM, I think that can lead them to make pronouncements a bit prematurely. They do take pains to mention that they are able to corroborate using their own sources, but how can you make that claim unless they are telling each other who their sources are?
566c57d548e95b9fb5e39f0dcccd0b77.jpg

Alex Jones has been right on few things but that doesn't make him a credible source

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alex Jones has been right on few things but that doesn't make him a credible source

I have no idea what he has been right on - but there's a big difference between Mensch/Taylor being right on a several major items of a story that has been in the news since just last October and Alex Jones being consistently wrong and outright lying (in fact acting if you follow his own explanation during a recent deposition) on just about every issue over the last 20 years. If you're a baseball fan, we're talking batting averages and Alex Jones is as close to .000 as humanly possible.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea what he has been right on - but there's a big difference between Mensch/Taylor being right on a several major items of a story that has been in the news since just last October and Alex Jones being consistently wrong and outright lying (in fact acting if you follow his own explanation during a recent deposition) on just about every issue over the last 20 years. If you're a baseball fan, we're talking batting averages and Alex Jones is as close to .000 as humanly possible.

This is Alex Jonesian rhetoric, breh

If she was spewing this shyt from Infowars.com you'd see it clearly

EDIT -
Louise Mensch: My mind is messed up after taking hard drugs

10+10+just+thought+it+was+a+repost+of+facebook+clickbait+_395fdd241e746c43ca7a6f0f9f17595b.gif

Last edited:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You two are getting busy today now that Nap is back :mjlol:

Mensch been right a Lotta times. Doesn't mean she can't be wrong. Sources can be wrong too breh. Lol.

Y all believed pizzagate though. Although Alex said under oath he's a performer.
I believe in 20 Missing Black Girls In Washington DC-gate :francis:

you dont?:hhh:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is Alex Jonesian rhetoric, breh

If she was spewing this shyt from Infowars.com you'd see it clearly

EDIT -

Not here to defend her personally. And I have no idea why she believes those things. I only know about her through the Trump shyt. What I said about her desire to always appear to be on the cutting edge of shyt and by extension leading her to make pronouncements ahead of the facts probably explains some of those posts. And it is quite possible that she does have issues from her past drug use.

It is also possible to simultaneously believe that she pops off at the mouth at times AND that she has been ahead of the MSM on the Trump/Russia story. The fact that she reported the existence of the FISA warrant before everyone else suggests she has SOME source close to the investigation. Everything subsequent, yes, you can say she's just using the shotgun approach. But on the original story, no way someone just fabricates that out of thin air with the hope that they are proven correct.

But I think it's great that your side acknowledges the insanity of the Alex Jones brigade.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
mensch_1.jpg

Lotta journalists, media, entrainment and law people do drugs. That's the biggest buyer market for drugs after IT and finance lol. Not surprising at all.

That doesn't take away her credibility and her profound journalism. She have birth to Maddow investigation into Russia. She mentioned the FISA waarabt, which was denied by the FBI then confirmed by the FBI thereafter.

Character assassination is a Russian and republican trait. Roger stone said it best. Disinformation is more valuable than factual information.

Just stop