RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Bernie :mjlol:

Shutdown just dragging on.....trump's approval taking a hit. Hard to support a man when he's taking food off of your table.:wow:
I spoke to someone today who said we needed the wall. I took her to task and asked her how the wall was gonna logically keep anyone out. She couldn't tell me. She's person no. 6/6 who supports the wall but can't tell me how it works.:mjlol:

Here's the irony....dig deeper into her frustrations....she is upset because she can't get a discount on her blood thinning medication because she's on social security. Now you can ask yourself what that had to do with the wall but I'd advise against giving yourself a headache this late at night.:hhh:

These rednecks want the wall but don't seem to have any clue how it's supposed to work to achieve its goal. This is the kind of crap we as a voting populace have to deal with. :scust:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Bernie :mjlol:

Shutdown just dragging on.....trump's approval taking a hit. Hard to support a man when he's taking food off of your table.:wow:
I spoke to someone today who said we needed the wall. I took her to task and asked her how the wall was gonna logically keep anyone out. She couldn't tell me. She's person no. 6/6 who supports the wall but can't tell me how it works.:mjlol:

Here's the irony....dig deeper into her frustrations....she is upset because she can't get a discount on her blood thinning medication because she's on social security. Now you can ask yourself what that had to do with the wall but I'd advise against giving yourself a headache this late at night.:hhh:

These rednecks want the wall but don't seem to have any clue how it's supposed to work to achieve its goal. This is the kind of crap we as a voting populace have to deal with. :scust:
Weak, upset, and will be one of the first to drop [redacted] lololololol piss on her [redacted]. Build the wall with the big, useless, [redacted]’s of these fukking clowns. CAN’T WAIT TILL NO ONE SHOWS UP AT THEIR SERVICES :mjlit:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
post some pics you want done up.
pelosinancy_062916gn_lead.jpg

nancy-pelosi-pursed-mouth-AP-Photo-J.-Scott-Applewhite-640x480.jpg

a3conghealth-hg-031517-ph04