RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's so blatantly obvious at this point :mindblown:

Breh this country is so thoroughly racist. This whole trump fiasco proves it in a way that cannot ever be refuted. And I’m not even just talking about his supporters - we already know they’re white supremacists in disguise. But many within the moderate/establishment group and even many liberals are just as guilty to sit by quietly or with barely any protest when we all know that if Obama had 1/10 the number of questionable ties/communications/interactions, every paper in the country would be demanding he resign, there would be public campaigns supporting civil disobedience and every Democrat in Congress would be barred from entering their offices until they guaranteed to impeach. MFers who wanted to impeach Obama for giving these cretins health care, or couldn’t wait to submit op-Ed’s bc he decided to support (insert relatively innocuous policy shift) are up here talking about “yes trumps behavior is at times concerning but we still don’t have the smoking gun.” I can’t wait for this to be all over. I’m going to throw this shyt into their faces until the day I die.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It's so blatantly obvious at this point :mindblown:
I work deep in Bucks County, PA. I had a resident who says some :sas1: comments here and there. This morning he said the president should have the Pakistani Raid Justice to our pr...

The man should be tried, convicted, and imprisoned forever.

No more easy outs.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If I may add to that when is Mueller gonna send the troops in to remove this asset?

What the fukk are they wanting for. The piece a shyt is talking about leaving NATO

At what point do these idiots realize that time is wasting and they need to send the troops in right fukkin now to forcibly remove this treasonous phlegm?

This may sound far fetch but the more I am seeing these reports and reading how intelligence knew about Russia and Trump but let happen makes me believe.

A. They wanted this shyt to happen so they can group the Russia and destroy them in one swoop. The backlash of this will fukk Russia Oligarchs for a long time.
B. To finally get Trump and his illegal dealings in order so they can grab his ass.
C. See how far the rabbit hole goes

I think intelligence let this Trump white house shyt happen because it's a bigger goal at the the end.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This may sound far fetch but the more I am seeing these reports and reading how intelligence knew about Russia and Trump but let happen makes me believe.

A. They wanted this shyt to happen so they can group the Russia and destroy them in one swoop. The backlash of this will fukk Russia Oligarchs for a long time.
B. To finally get Trump and his illegal dealings in order so they can grab his ass.

I think intelligence let this Trump white house shyt happen because it's a bigger goal at the the end.
If this is the case, it’s the biggest gamble any nation has ever taken in my estimation.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

If this is the case, it’s the biggest gamble any nation has ever taken in my estimation.

The million dollar question is if the IC knew that Trump was compromised for years, then why did they let him win the election?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't think its that deep. Lets be reality, "rich" white guys are just allowed to get away with more dirt without eyes on them. :manny:

I bet if dude never ran for president, the IC wouldn't even care on that level, shyt I bet even if he lost a lot of this would blow over considering how deep these financial connections go, not just trump. :patrice: