RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Been away for a week, fairly rural part of Hawaii, and just checked out for the whole time, I did see Rosenstein is leaving, and I am up to date on the William Barr confirm, but other than that, what are the biggest takeaways in last week?

probably the nyt/wapo articles about Trump being the subject of a counter intelligence investigation

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@Mediaite

NY Times: Trump Called Times Reporter to Argue Russians 'Falsely Accused' of Election Interference NY Times: Trump Called NYT Reporter to Argue Russians ‘Falsely Accused’ of Election Interference

8:44 AM - Jan 16, 2019

The day after the two meetings, as Mr. Trump was on Air Force One taking off from Germany heading back to Washington, he telephoned a Times reporter and argued that the Russians were falsely accused of election interference. While he insisted most of the conversation be off the record, he later repeated a few things in public in little-noticed asides.

He said that he raised the election hacking three times and that Mr. Putin denied involvement. But he said Mr. Putin also told him that “if we did, we wouldn’t have gotten caught because we’re professionals.” Mr. Trump said: “I thought that was a good point because they are some of the best in the world” at hacking.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Morning musing:

How many rapist, murderers and the like have gotten in through the southern border over the last 26 days due to the shutdown?

:ohhh:

If I may add to that when is Mueller gonna send the troops in to remove this asset?

What the fukk are they wanting for. The piece a shyt is talking about leaving NATO

At what point do these idiots realize that time is wasting and they need to send the troops in right fukkin now to forcibly remove this treasonous phlegm?