RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This investigation probably isn't over until at least May. Could be by the end of the summer. I remember Eric Holder saying this would be 2 year case.

They are still subpoenaing witnesses, Manafort won't give up passwords to certain things so there's still information they are missing, the mystery case that is probably a Russian bank is held up in the supreme court, and I don't recall there being a story saying Mueller is going after Don Jr's contacts with Wikileaks. (Don't mean he hasn't been looking) In theory Don Jr should be the last one to be indicted.

It's hard to have patience to wait that long when the longer this goes on, the more likely Trump finishes his first term.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
y'all ever notice how Senator John Kennedy (R-Louisiana) seems to really not fukk with Trump or anything pro-russian he does?

Pay attention to that man...I'm seeing something interesting around that guy...:patrice:
Naw he fall in line too

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
y'all ever notice how Senator John Kennedy (R-Louisiana) seems to really not fukk with Trump or anything pro-russian he does?

Pay attention to that man...I'm seeing something interesting around that guy...:patrice:
You don't survive Louisiana right wing politics unless you kiss the ass of the right wing president. Push come to shove? He'll fold. Only way he won't is if he's retiring. And moving.:lolbron::wow: