RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. It works, I wouldnt be doing it, if it didnt. In addition, how else will they know how their constituents feel about certain issues if you dont tell them? Its up to you to make sure it works by withdrawing your support and making sure others who feel like you do, do the same. I'm not a sit by and not say anything type person. I obviously dont expect them to change a policy vote on my voice alone, thats why you have to recruit others who just sit around like you, saying shyt doesnt work, to actually get put their foot in the game.

They don't even read the bills they sign, but they gonna read our letters? :mjlol:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
GOP are getting their constituents to call their reps and demand the wall

They are doing this so that they can step back and say "See? Look how the American people have spoken!" and disregard the polls that all show that no one gives a fukk about the wall.

Reminder: This is not only a plot to get Trump his wall money because he has basically nothing to show for the past 2 years, but also to show "Hey look we shut down the government for X amount of days and nothing went TOO bad...means we need to hire less Federal workers, and have smaller government!"

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

full
: Fake news

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

They are doing this so that they can step back and say "See? Look how the American people have spoken!" and disregard the polls that all show that no one gives a fukk about the wall.

Reminder: This is not only a plot to get Trump his wall money because he has basically nothing to show for the past 2 years, but also to show "Hey look we shut down the government for X amount of days and nothing went TOO bad...means we need to hire less Federal workers, and have smaller government!"
When I think of Russia I think of a crony driven, incompetent government. Our Russian President has given us the opportunity to experience a day as a Russian citizen.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Great reddit comment from theangryblackguy:

Even IF you were crazy enough to still support Trump or play devil's advocate for him...HE claims it was the Democrats that colluded with Russia. Okay, if that were true then you as President should do SOMETHING about that.

Either way, Russia is the problem. Why wouldn't Trump launch a full scale investigation into the democratic party if he really believed that to be true. And send a strong message to Russia about them meddling in US affairs. He's so full of shyt

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Great reddit comment from theangryblackguy:
It’s why I frequently say he’s the shyttiest liar I’ve ever seen, even over the little kid with cookie crumbs on his shirt blaming it on his little brother when he eats all of them himself. His lies aren’t even remotely believable. He contradicts himself at all times and in every manner imaginable. At the same time he calls Russia and Putin his friends even while claiming they tried to rig an election against him.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
It’s why I frequently say he’s the shyttiest liar I’ve ever seen, even over the little kid with cookie crumbs on his shirt blaming it on his little brother when he eats all of them himself. His lies aren’t even remotely believable. He contradicts himself at all times and in every manner imaginable. At the same time he calls Russia and Putin his friends even while claiming they tried to rig an election against him.

That quote is going to become my new mantra when I'm forced to talk with Trumpette's. "Oh, so Hillary was the one colluding with Russia? So put together an investigation into her and sanction Russia to their last ruble...".

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Mook said this doesnt work.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's still possible Trump didn't want to win but only appear that he did but felt there was no way her could win. And when he won, Putin was like, now get to work like you said you would Donnie boy. If Trump lost he couldve been like :manny: we tried mother Russia. How can I work it off now?
If he lost they were going to run with the election was rigged for Hillary. And they wouldn’t give Trump a fair shot. They would just sow more discord so people don’t believe in elections or the American government.