RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only and I mean ONLY thing that makes me scratch my head when I hear it is Trump never wanted to win. That scenario was painted for us all in Fire and Fury. So if he didn't want to win why did he and the Russians go to great lengths make sure it happened?

I'm probably missing something real obvious but this always makes me go :jbhmm:

They don’t have the same interests. Russian interests were to have an influential person under their thumb. Trump was looking to build a brand and then assuming he lost, some new media corporation.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Trump often falsely calls Mueller and Comey "best friends," but Bill Barr - Trump's AG pick - is actually much closer to Mueller. He writes in opening statement that he has known Mueller for 30 years, and they've worked closely together in past. "We have been friends ever since"
10:53 AM - Jan 14, 2019

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The only and I mean ONLY thing that makes me scratch my head when I hear it is Trump never wanted to win. That scenario was painted for us all in Fire and Fury. So if he didn't want to win why did he and the Russians go to great lengths make sure it happened?

The overwhelming belief is that Trump is indebted to Russia financially, blackmail or more realistically - both. In that event he would not have a choice but to go along with the plan. A plan that we know didn't originate with him or his circle. He would do what he was told upholding his end of the bargain and enrich himself in the process, it was a win/win for him. We talk about his base and the inherit racism in this country but the reality is that Trump could not have obtained the presidency by himself without a lot of assistance. We've seen quite a bit of evidence of voter rolls and system tampering yet no all out confirmation from the IC, for obvious reasons, that votes were effected. We also know that the same Republican party that is currently complicit in a lot of Trumps activities is the same party who told him to kick rocks when he first sought their nomination. We have also saw multiple R's who were originally harshly critical of Trump overnight do a 180 and get on board with agenda at the expense of their constituencies, reputations and their party. That alone is beyond odd within itself. So I don't feel it is a stretch of the imagination to say he didn't want to win because honestly, no one including his inexperienced makeshift campaign staff expected him to win.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
The overwhelming belief is that Trump is indebted to Russia financially, blackmail or more realistically - both. In that event he would not have a choice but to go along with the plan. A plan that we know didn't originate with him or his circle. He would do what he was told upholding his end of the bargain and enrich himself in the process, it was a win/win for him. We talk about his base and the inherit racism in this country but the reality is that Trump could not have obtained the presidency by himself without a lot of assistance. We've seen quite a bit of evidence of voter rolls and system tampering yet no all out confirmation from the IC, for obvious reasons, that votes were effected. We also know that the same Republican party that is currently complicit in a lot of Trumps activities is the same party who told him to kick rocks when he first sought their nomination. We have also saw multiple R's who were originally harshly critical of Trump overnight do a 180 and get on board with agenda at the expense of their constituencies, reputations and their party. That alone is beyond odd within itself. So I don't feel it is a stretch of the imagination to say he didn't want to win because honestly, no one including his inexperienced makeshift campaign staff expected him to win.
Imo I think there RNC was also hacked and what was discovered was a lot more damning than anything they found against the Democrats.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

russia threw in for trump mostly to damage hillary imo.
trump actually winning would have been great but not likely.
trump didn't want to win, he was setting himself up for trump tv or some other dumb shyt.

then he actually did win.
russia: :ohhh::mjlol::ohlawd:

trump: "oh, so now i actually have to be president?"
full

russia: :umad:

full

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkrajuEliot Engel says the House Foreign Affairs Committee and House Intel will work together to get notes from interpreter at Trump-Putin meeting. He tells @KateBolduan that "no decisions have been made on subpoenas," but adds: "What we're not going to do is sit back and do nothing."
11:31 AM - Jan 14, 2019