RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The only and I mean ONLY thing that makes me scratch my head when I hear it is Trump never wanted to win. That scenario was painted for us all in Fire and Fury. So if he didn't want to win why did he and the Russians go to great lengths make sure it happened?

I'm probably missing something real obvious but this always makes me go :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The only and I mean ONLY thing that makes me scratch my head when I hear it is Trump never wanted to win. That scenario was painted for us all in Fire and Fury. So if he didn't want to win why did he and Russian go to great lengths make sure it happened?

It's still possible Trump didn't want to win but only appear that he did but felt there was no way her could win. And when he won, Putin was like, now get to work like you said you would Donnie boy. If Trump lost he couldve been like :manny: we tried mother Russia. How can I work it off now?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It's still possible Trump didn't want to win but only appear that he did but felt there was no way her could win. And when he won, Putin was like, now get to work like you said you would Donnie boy. If Trump lost he couldve been like :manny: we tried mother Russia. How can I work it off now?
Yeah I thought maybe something like this scenario too

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
The only and I mean ONLY thing that makes me scratch my head when I hear it is Trump never wanted to win. That scenario was painted for us all in Fire and Fury. So if he didn't want to win why did he and Russian go to great lengths make sure it happened?

Because Russia has him by the balls, they say jump and Donnie drops to his knees and blows Putin. During the 16 election cycle, he was saying and don't things that really made it seem like he was trying to lose.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
There are Black people who voted for this man...its fukking disturbing....
shyt a whole lot of the Natives in my hometown voted for him and went to Washington during the inauguration and still defending him to this day.
Been on some "told you so" and good luck with getting federal recognition pissing a lot off this morning.:russ:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia

It was to paint Hillary in a bad light or Illegitimate

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
This never works. It'd be easier to find his office and put a sign in front of it everyday. Just pop up and drop a cardboard sign.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. It works, I wouldnt be doing it, if it didnt. In addition, how else will they know how their constituents feel about certain issues if you dont tell them? Its up to you to make sure it works by withdrawing your support and making sure others who feel like you do, do the same. I'm not a sit by and not say anything type person. I obviously dont expect them to change a policy vote on my voice alone, thats why you have to recruit others who just sit around like you, saying shyt doesnt work, to actually get put their foot in the game.