RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Sounds like he's going to be an un-indicted co-conspirator.

I feel like Congressional Democrats are focusing on the wrong thing in terms of the protect Mueller bill. It shouldn't be about Mueller being fired. It should be about making sure the report is sent to Congress without the AG blocking it or only letting certain parts get to Congress. I know the House Democrats will just subpenoa everything, but that might get caught up in the courts and take up time even though they will win the battle.

They should come up with a bill that says once Mueller's work is done, in addition to giving the report to the AG, Mueller must also give the report to the House Speaker, House Minority Leader, House Judiciary Chairman, House Judiciary Ranking Member, Senate Majority Leader, Senate Minority Leader, Senate Judiciary Chairman, Senate Judiciary Ranking Member. Bi-partisan transparency.

I wanted to tweet a bunch of House Democrats including the general House Democrat twitter account with that idea, but my account is suspended. :francis:

Email and call and leave a voicemail for your Senator and Congressman for your state. I'm going to do it in the morning. Durbin is on the Senate Judiciary, Quigley on Intel with Schiff. Theres some others I need to look up as well.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Foh you and that vid with the contrarian bullshyt

I have posts in this very thread trashing trump, I just think it’s healthy to look at conflicting information.

It could be that the dude in the video talked to someone who didn’t know what he was talking about

:yeshrug:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He couldnt have declassified any of the intel? It’s impossible Obama wasn’t aware of the Russian Money Laundering, and Trump being completely owned by Russians. He wasn’t running for reelection so who cares what people would think? I thought the safety of America was more his job then what some right wing trolls would say?,

Make any move that would seem like it was tipping the scales for Hillary in the 2016 climate?

Considering this was a man who won nomination based on xenophobia and openly called for the Russians to hack Hillary's emails and everyone kekeked.

Let's not buy into the John Schindler revisionist bullshyt. If the media had dealt with Trump the way they are doing now we wouldn't be here, but they wanted the show. Also if the GOP was complicit including McConnell, if Obama was aware of this, asking for help would have been a fools errand, so maybe he didn't have the full picture at the time.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Foh you and that vid with the contrarian bullshyt

Don't forget the story about Mueller telling the guy one of his investigations was weeks from finishing and then he dropped his report the afternoon. Considering we have had no accurate news from 'sources close to Mueller' I would take things with a grain of salt.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Email and call and leave a voicemail for your Senator and Congressman for your state. I'm going to do it in the morning. Durbin is on the Senate Judiciary, Quigley on Intel with Schiff. Theres some others I need to look up as well.

This never works. It'd be easier to find his office and put a sign in front of it everyday. Just pop up and drop a cardboard sign.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Wasnt it said that Mueller has a bunch of sealed indictments? I dont remember who said it or if they were credible but I wouldnt doubt that some Republicans get caught up and that were forced to resign because of it. I dont doubt it for one minute.

the most recent info on Mueller's sealed indictments that i could find are from November, 2018.
there are at least 18 sealed indictments in the DC docket.

The DC docket shows dozens of sealed criminal indictments. Are they from Mueller?

we ain't done eating yet.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

sxLgu2R.gif