RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
This isn’t the movie The Dark Knight.

Being a despicable human being who emphasizes the worst strains of capitalism isn’t a crime.

Has the president broken the law? It appears so. Can a DOJ memo be interpreted as law? Did congress pass the memo?

After this regime is in prison we are going to have to get serious about the ramifications of letting confederate soldiers back into the political fold.

I dont think the doj memo from nixon should be interpreted as law. The doj doesnt make laws

Theres enough evidence to press charges on a gang of people. Just do it and get it over with

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I dont think the doj memo from nixon should be interpreted as law. The doj doesnt make laws

Theres enough evidence to press charges on a gang of people. Just do it and get it over with
The CIA guy Brennan has a quote about the wheels of justice. This isn’t some crazy country where punishment is administered on the whim — this is the United States of America. If he’s not indicted that’s okay. If he’s indicted I would hope they give him and his family more time than Cohen received.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
i know Russia has nukes (M.A.D.) but at what point is this WAR?

This shyt is unprecedented.

Russia can't fight no war they are a mafia state with no infrastructure and cash to fight a full blown war. Putin dumbass about to make America more better than it ever was.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Trump to translator:
daec50f89c263a7516efda255a712d3e5072a759a6f608af397e2733a6d2712d.jpg

Last edited: