RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh I understand what you’re saying. I was responding to your comparison suggesting equivalency between how trump relates to the Russians with the sanders campaign.

Knowing what we know then absolutely I believe Devine used whatever information he got from Manafort to help Sanders. As a client of the Russians this would’ve furthered both his and his benefactors goals.

The disconnect is whether Sanders was actually involved in seeking/utilizing the information (like how trump clearly was). Now if we find out that throughout 2015-2016 l, Sanders happened to be in the same place as various Russians on multiple occasions or if his name came up in wiretaps etc then that’s a completely different story.

The Russians play on existing fault lines within US society. The fact that they push one message by itself isn’t evidence that those groups who also push the message are doing so at Russian behest.

Whether Bernie knew or not, this should end his presidential aspirations.
If Trump survives and goes for re-election and he faces Bernie, can you imagine him telling Bernie in a debate, "well, I fired Manafort, didn't you keep Tad around?" "what does that say about YOU, Bernie?

Even if Trump doesn't run, the republicans will be able to spin him as a commie manchurian candidate, based on his ties to Tad. Non-starter all the way.

Knowing these unfavourables, it will be interesting to see if he will still cast his hat in the ring, and push the way he did with Hillary.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly. If we look at the big picture and as we all know it’s a lot.. all of these people and their interactions with one another they’re not a coincidence, they’re methodical and their goal was to have Trump elected.

Tad, Manafort, and Klimnick might as well be the same person.

I’m not laying that on Bernie but he damn well knew what Russia was up to as we all did and tried to whitewash it for whatever reason. I can’t trust him anymore at all and he doesn’t deserve to be president after grenading the dem party.
Remember...Bernie hired Tad Devine for his 2006 senate campaign the same year he went to work for Manafort in Ukraine.

The same year as that photograph. 2006.

Inside the bitter last days of Bernie's revolution

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can't make this more clear.

Hillary had polling data hacked by Sanders:

Manafort was sharing polling data with the Russians. We know this.

Manafort's BFF was running his opponent's (Sanders) spoiler's campaign (Tad Devine)

What are the betting odds that they didn't share that data?

`

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Whether Bernie knew or not, this should end his presidential aspirations.
If Trump survives and goes for re-election and he faces Bernie, can you imagine him telling Bernie in a debate, "well, I fired Manafort, didn't you keep Tad around?" "what does that say about YOU, Bernie?

Even if Trump doesn't run, the republicans will be able to spin him as a commie manchurian candidate, based on his ties to Tad. Non-starter all the way.

Knowing these unfavourables, it will be interesting to see if he will still cast his hat in the ring, and push the way he did with Hillary.
we can't know if Sanders ever got to use that data since he lost so early...

the question is if that data ended up in the hands of the Russians:

Tad Devine → Paul Manafort → Konstantin Kilimnik → Oleg Deripaska → Putin's nightstand :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjgrin:

Dwcn6U7V4AAnGd4.jpg

:mjgrin:

Dwcn8qgUUAA3ahM.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Uh oh... seems like I'm not the only one :mjgrin:

If we can demonstrate that Tad Devine gave data stolen from Hillary's campaign to Manafort, that means Devine was running a disinformation campaign to undermine Hillary Clinton on behalf of his Russian interests as dictated by Konstantin Kilimnik, who was indicted for being a essentially being a Russian agent

#COLLUSION

:ahh:

@wire28 @Return to Forever @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @Dameon Farrow @General Bravo III @BigMoneyGrip @hashmander @VR Tripper @Iceson Beckford @dongameister @BaileyPark31 @Lucky_Lefty @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State