RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Ciggavelli Lemme ask you something.

Today you find out Manafort was giving shyt to the Russians.

OK.

Thats settled.

But now you find out Sanders campaign manager has professionally worked next to Manafort for a decade.

And you know Hillary had voter data hacked. Tad Devine even mocked it on twitter.

And you know Devine talked to Manafort during the campaign.

I'm asking you...are you really not going to even ask yourself if Devine gave any of that same voter data to Manafort, in addition to whatever or however Manafort got what he got?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can post a picture of Trump with a New Jersey mobster in the 1988 and yall will run with that farther than you will of two campaign strategists and a known Russian spy from 2006. :stopitslime:

This shyt is pathetic at this point.

www.yahoo.com/news/video-shows-trump-with-mob-figure-he-denied-knowing-090025964.html

Trump seen with mobster sitting at professional wrestling event in Atlantic City | Daily Mail Online

39FEDDC500000578-0-image-a-99_1478119162886.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
giphy.gif

bring us closer to the light nap
You're a mod right? Tell the other mods to stop deleting my stuff.

PLEASE!

Its directly relevant.

Today we find out a campaign manager was giving POLLING DATA to the Russians! Manafort Accused of Sharing Trump Campaign Data With Russian Associate

Oh...whats that? Hillary's primary challenger HACKED HER POLLING DATA IN 2015? Bernie Sanders, DNC reach deal after Hillary Clinton data breach - CNNPolitics

Oh...whats that? THE PRIMARY CHALLENGER'S CHIEF STAFF MEMBER WORKED WITH THE OTHER CAMPAIGN MANAGER FOR A DECADE ON BEHALF OF RUSSIAN INTERESTS!!?! www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-bernie-sanders-ad-man-who-played-paul-manaforts-game/2018/08/01/0df78c18-95c7-11e8-a679-b09212fb69c2_story.html

I'm showing people Tad Devine is JUST AS BAD as Manafort is, if not worse.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli Lemme ask you something.

Today you find out Manafort was giving shyt to the Russians.

OK.

Thats settled.

But now you find out Sanders campaign manager has professionally worked next to Manafort for a decade.

And you know Hillary had voter data hacked. Tad Devine even mocked it on twitter.

And you know Devine talked to Manafort during the campaign.

I'm asking you...are you really not going to even ask yourself if Devine gave any of that same voter data to Manafort, in addition to whatever or however Manafort got what he got?
Listen, you're clearly not getting that you are bringing in news that is only tangentially related to "Trump Impeachment." Like I said, if you are so interested in this, and you think other posters are interested in it too, you should create a new thread. I mean, if it's so important, that thread would do numbers, right?

The bigger problem is the precedent you are setting if you bring in everything this is only somewhat related to the thread's topic. I'm sure if you search deep enough, everything anybody wants to talk about, can somehow be related to Trump. Like, if I have a friend that lived in Manhattan when Trump was there, can I bring in topics about my friend? You see.....:francis:

Anyway, just keep it on topic. I don't want to de-rail the thread anymore than I have to :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Listen, you're clearly not getting that you are bringing in news that is only tangentially related to "Trump Impeachment." Like I said, if you are so interested in this, and you think other posters are interested in it too, you should create a new thread. I mean, if it's so important, that thread would do numbers, right?

The bigger problem is the precedent you are setting if you bring in everything this is only somewhat related to the thread's topic. I'm sure if you search deep enough, everything anybody wants to talk about, can somehow be related to Trump. Like, if I have a friend that lived in Manhattan when Trump was there, can I bring in topics about my friend? You see.....:francis:

Anyway, just keep it on topic. I don't want to de-rail the thread anymore than I have to :manny:
This is directly related to collusion!

Are you really this daft??????

DEVINE(??)→ MANAFORT → KILIMNIK → DERIPASKA → KREMLIN

We can confirm EVERYTHING in the red.

MANAFORT WAS GIVING INFORMATION ABOUT POLLING DATA TO THE RUSSIANS

FACT: Manafort Accused of Sharing Trump Campaign Data With Russian Associate

MANAFORT AND DEVINE TALKED DURING THE CAMPAIGN!!!

FACT: Inside the bitter last days of Bernie's revolution

THAT SAME DATA WAS USED TO TARGET VOTERS!!!!!

FACT: How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump

HILLARY HAD POLLING DATA HACKED IN 2015...BY HER OPPONENT IN THE PRIMARY...WHO WAS BEING LED BY MANAFORTS OWN CO-WORKER IN UKRAINE!!!!!!!!

FACT: Bernie Sanders, DNC reach deal after Hillary Clinton data breach - CNNPolitics

DEVINE AND MANAFORT AND KILIMNIK WORKED TOGETHER SINCE AT LEAST 2006!

FACT: www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-bernie-sanders-ad-man-who-played-paul-manaforts-game/2018/08/01/0df78c18-95c7-11e8-a679-b09212fb69c2_story.html

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS?????????????????

THE REMAINING QUESTION...DID ANY OF THE DATA BERNIE SANDERS CAMPAIGN HACKED END UP IN MANAFORT'S HANDS?

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Listen, you're clearly not getting that you are bringing in news that is only tangentially related to "Trump Impeachment."

All jokes aside, I thought this was the impeachment and collusion thread. This Devine information is directly related in that case. However, the Bernie angle is a bit much. He can take that to a Bernie thread.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
What nap is saying is logical.

The issue is obviously the unknowns.

Mueller may not even know.
We may never know.

Tad knows the truth.
Manafort and handlers know the truth.

I think Tad would’ve been prosecuted by now if he did. Especially since Mueller already used him to prosecute Manafort. Even if it was just a wrist slap. No one is walking in these cases.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All jokes aside, I thought this was the impeachment and collusion thread. This Devine information is directly related in that case. However, the Bernie angle is a bit much. He can take that to a Bernie thread.
The problem is that Bernie kept downplaying the shyt.

Then when I post the infamous Ari Melber clips of Sanders downplaying the Russian hacks, it gets deleted so people don't realize how preposterous it is.

Sanders refused to even acknowledge the intelligence community's findings that Russia helped his campaign and had to be pressured into rebuking Russia. Senator Blumenthal even called him out on his shyt.

www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/dem-senator-calls-out-bernie-sanders-to-disavow-russian-support-1163739715653

Sanders silent on claim that Russians backed him in 2016

I'm NOT making this up. I'm not crazy.

Something ain't smelling right because he's always had to be dragged into this shyt.

I don't know if its cause he's mad he lost or if he's mad he has to attribute russia to his defeat...

But no one wants to talk about how Tad Devine is literally in cahoots with Manafort throughout the whole election.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
Any clue who the “unidentified” standing guy is?

That’s pretty fukking rare in this day and age

It’s bs any of these people were involved in any campaign. It wasn’t a secret what these people were up to in Ukraine and elsewhere.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
this is what i believe. im sure bernie knew of devine's background with the russians/ukranians. he could simply say he didn't have any reason to suspect devine was doing anything improper - basically the "i was too busy running a campaign" defense. if there really was something nefarious im guessing the only people that would know would be bernie and his crooked wife lol. So Devine would need to be flipped in order to get any confirmation. I don't think Bernie or Devine would be as stupid/sloppy as trump/manafort.

Exactly. If we look at the big picture and as we all know it’s a lot.. all of these people and their interactions with one another they’re not a coincidence, they’re methodical and their goal was to have Trump elected.

Tad, Manafort, and Klimnick might as well be the same person.

I’m not laying that on Bernie but he damn well knew what Russia was up to as we all did and tried to whitewash it for whatever reason. I can’t trust him anymore at all and he doesn’t deserve to be president after grenading the dem party.

Last edited: