RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Starting to think the sexual harassment in the Bernie campaign was deza.

Bernie comes out and says he doesn’t know what was happening with sexual violence and discrimination during his campaign because he was “busy”.

Bernie will say the same about Tad when he’s indicted.

Bernie isn’t innocent. The entire election was in embroiled in scandal and skullduggery. Bernie knew what was going on and stayed silent and frankly lied at times.

Bernie like Trump can’t be both political mastermind and feeble senile fool.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've bit my tongue on this shyt but this is clear as day to me.

Sanders knew WTF the Russians were doing.

Tad Devine worked with Manafort in the early stage of the campaign in 2015 to get Sanders to undercut Hillary and it fukking worked.

That NGP hack was real. I knew friends who work in politics and a few people who ran for office who had serious concerns about how widespread it was.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh great, deleting the exposal of Tad Devine who LITERALLY WORKED WITH AND COMMUNICATED WITH MANAFORT AND A KNOWN RUSSIAN SPY FOR CLOSE TO A DECADE (BOTH INDICTED BY MUELLER) BECAUSE IT BURSTS THE SANDERS BUBBLE

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?!?!?

THERE IS NOTHING MORE RELEVANT THAN THAT!!!!!!! Jesus Christ!!! WE JUST FOUND OUT MANAFORT WAS GIVING POLLING DATA TO THE RUSSIANS... SAME POLLING DATA THAT IS OF THE TYPE THAT WAS HACKED FROM HILLARY IN 2015 BY THE SANDERS CAMPAIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ALL CONFIRMED FACT!!! Bernie Sanders, DNC reach deal after Hillary Clinton data breach - CNNPolitics

HOW IS THAT UNRELATED!!!

THE SANDERS TEAM LIED ABOUT THE HACK OF HILLARY CLINTON IN 2015!!!

AND THE GUY(DEVINE) RUNNING THE SANDERS CAMPAIGN TESTIFIED AGAINST THE GUY (MANAFORT) HE LITERALLY WORKED WITH FOR 8 YEARS IN UKRAINE AND THE OTHER GUY (KILIMNIK) IS AN ADMITTED GRU INTELLIGENCE OFFICER!!!!!!!

YOU CANT KEEP HIDING SANDERS AWAY FROM CRITICISM! THIS WAS HIS EFFING CAMPAIGN MANAGER!!!!!

WHY ARE YOU DELETING THIS STUFF!!!!??????

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The last 2 pages have been Times Squared with just goofy, unrelated stories. That’s not entirely true — they are Bernie inspired.

That guy and his corny agenda.
Is this fake news?

www.time.com/4155185/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-data/

How about this?

Bernie Sanders, DNC reach deal after Hillary Clinton data breach - CNNPolitics

Lets start here:

www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-bernie-sanders-ad-man-who-played-paul-manaforts-game/2018/08/01/0df78c18-95c7-11e8-a679-b09212fb69c2_story.html

Lets go here too

You mean to tell me these guys work together for close to a decade and we find out TODAY MANAFORT WAS GIVING INTEL TO THE RUSSIANS ON POLLING DATA....and you wanna ignore that the same guy is connected to a campaign where the opponent had the POLLING DATA STOLEN? How Berned Is Bernie Sanders By The DNC Data Breach?

y0QLjk7.jpg

Mueller indicted KILIMNIK AND MANAFORT!!!

TAD DEVINE RAN SANDERS CAMPAIGN!

Are you offing serious right now?!?!

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is this fake news?

www.time.com/4155185/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-data/

How about this?

Lets start here:

www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-bernie-sanders-ad-man-who-played-paul-manaforts-game/2018/08/01/0df78c18-95c7-11e8-a679-b09212fb69c2_story.html

Lets go here too

You mean to tell me these guys work together for close to a decade and we find out TODAY MANAFORT IS GIVING INTEL TO THE RUSSIANS ON POLLING DATA....and you wanna ignore that the same guy is connected to a campaign where the opponent had the POLLING DATA STOLEN?

y0QLjk7.jpg

Mueller indicted KILIMNIK AND MANAFORT!!!

TAD DEVINE RAN SANDERS CAMPAIGN!

Are you offing serious right now?!?!
Take the hint and stop posting unrelated shyt about Bernie. If you are so impressed with yourself, create a new thread. You have literally been talking to yourself for pages :beli: