RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not the correct comparison.

Of course Devine and Manafort are connected.

The issue is whether Devine was using that connection to help the Sanders campaign. Now, knowing how cut throat political campaigns are - I wouldn’t put it past anyone. But we should probably see some actual proof (even if purely circumstantial) before we start playing “both sides”
  • Manafort worked with Devine for over a decade until late 2014 working ukraine politics
  • Devine joins Sanders in 2015 to run against Clinton
  • Kilimnik was indicted for being a GRU intelligence officer
  • Manafort, Devine, and Kilimnik have known each other since at least 2006
  • Manafort and Devine were in touch at least until in 2015 in the campaign and discussed several matters of coordination
  • Manafort gave polling data to Kilimnik
  • Sanders campaign hacked Hillary’s voter data in late 2015 with Devine at the head of the sanders campaign

You mean to tell me you can’t fill in those blanks?

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wrong again.

The Sanders campaign HACKED voter targeting data. Period. You can't dress that up!!!!

www.time.com/4155185/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-data/

This was BEFORE the DNC announced they had been hacked by Russians! The alarm wasn't there yet!

You have to be a fool to say "they just looked around"....the fuccckkkk????????? Yeah righ!

The goddamn director of the Active Measures movie said he was trying to confirm rumors that Tad Devine was giving voter data to Manafort!!!!!!!

Fam I am using your link that you just posted (and clearly didn't read)

The breach occurred when the vendor, NGP VAN, which supplies access to the database of voter information for both campaigns dropped the firewall, and at least one Sanders campaign staffer accessed Clinton campaign voter data. The accused staffer, Josh Uretsky, Sanders' national data director, was fired from the campaign.

And here is you mentioning the article in question

So do you not believe the data sources that you cited?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
my interests/predictions:

1) House investigations and subpoenas.
2) SDNY and whatever the fukk they drop.
3) SCOTUS and this foreign money entity thing to pop.
4) flynn aint done.
5) manafort aint done.
6) more homegrown terrorist attacks. (i don't want this to happen but i believe we will see more of it)

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Manafort worked with Devine for over a decade until late 2014 working ukraine politics
  • Devine joins Sanders in 2015 to run against Clinton
  • Kilimnik was indicted for being a GRU intelligence officer
  • Manafort, Devine, and Kilimnik have known each other since at least 2006
  • Manafort and Devine were in touch at least until in 2015 in the campaign and discussed several matters of coordination
  • Manafort gave polling data to Kilimnik
  • Sanders campaign hacked Hillary’s voter data in late 2015 with Devine at the head of the sanders campaign
You mean to tell me you can’t fill in those blanks?

Breh I understand what you’re saying. I was responding to your comparison suggesting equivalency between how trump relates to the Russians with the sanders campaign.

Knowing what we know then absolutely I believe Devine used whatever information he got from Manafort to help Sanders. As a client of the Russians this would’ve furthered both his and his benefactors goals.

The disconnect is whether Sanders was actually involved in seeking/utilizing the information (like how trump clearly was). Now if we find out that throughout 2015-2016 l, Sanders happened to be in the same place as various Russians on multiple occasions or if his name came up in wiretaps etc then that’s a completely different story.

The Russians play on existing fault lines within US society. The fact that they push one message by itself isn’t evidence that those groups who also push the message are doing so at Russian behest.