RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Yall can hate me, but yall KNOW i'm coming with that heat

Tad Devine screwed yall and you don't even know it.

I've already declared I'm Team Warren. So yeah, :umad:

It's sad though. An alleged Russian patsy is still more popular than Clinton. And a Russian colluder beat Clinton.

This whole election thing is far more interesting than the Manchurin Candidate. :wow:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
giving up sealed information to collaborators

remember that mueller and co., were able to show manafort was lying after he initially decided to "cooperate" with respect to his contacts with people related to the investigation. if he did want to get a message out to someone this would be one way.

he may be signalling to people that its gates who has the info to bury them (since presumably gates would have been entrusted with details such as manafort's trips/agenda and the polling data given to kilimnik).

Gates been snitched and still snitching :ufdup:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump has a smaller connection to some of these oligarchs than Tad Devine has to Manafort.

Not the correct comparison.

Of course Devine and Manafort are connected.

The issue is whether Devine was using that connection to help the Sanders campaign. Now, knowing how cut throat political campaigns are - I wouldn’t put it past anyone. But we should probably see some actual proof (even if purely circumstantial) before we start playing “both sides”

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm