RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm comfortable saying that Sanders campaign was a legitimate indirect/soft/pseudo-Russian influence operation at this point.

Something ain't adding up!!!!

I swear to got everyone forgets SANDERS CAMPAIGN HACKED HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN AND GOT PUNISHED FROM ACCESSING MORE DNC DATA IN LATE 2015

Bernie Sanders, DNC reach deal after Hillary Clinton data breach - CNNPolitics

Clinton campaign sweats out data breach damage
I read both articles. As a Hillary Clinton fan, I think you are conflating typical political shenanigans with treason

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I read both articles. As a Hillary Clinton fan, I think you are conflating typical political shenanigans with treason
Tad Devine was having back channel communications with Manafort WHILE WORKING FOR BERNIE SANDERS!!!!!!!

www.thecoli.com/posts/32295353/

TAD DEVINE USED TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE GRU OFFICER MUELLER INDICTED KILIMNIK!!! THATS THE SAME ONE MANAFORT GAVE POLLING DATA TOO!!!!!!!!!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Ooooh dey snatched dat dirty cac uppppp

If they let Rudy go on a news channel and dont ask him about this.. Who am I kidding media aint doin shyt
It’s gonna tell us all we need to know with how they handle this new info. If there is anything fukkface does well it’s weaponize MSM to his cause. Maybe 4 folks on MSNBC don’t play into it, that’s it. If the amount of people that watch Maddow comprehend what she is saying, the storyboard she has been laying down for the past 2 years, and she is trading the #1 spot with fukkboy Hannity, that’s a great thing.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall gotta do the math.

Late 2015. Sanders campaign hacks Hillary's campaign.

Everyone forgets.

The campaign is run by TAD DEVINE who worked directly with MANAFORT in UKRAINE....and we KNOW what that meant

:francis:

Documents show Sanders staffers breached Clinton voter data

They didn't 'hack' any data. They accessed data when a site didn't have their firewall up. There were 3 audits that took place (or as you would probably type it, "THREEEEEEEE AUDITS!?!?!?!!!!!!!!") from an objective source hired by the DNC that did not see any foul play leading to the accessing of the data.

Whether or not Tad Devine was compromised doesn't mean that Bernie and the rest of his campaign are compromised.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
COME ON FELLAS.

TAD DEVINE WAS THE FIRST WITNESS CALLED IN MUELLER'S TRIAL AGAINST MANAFORT.

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We understand, and are following. We ALL want Tad to get bushed, but we are processing this Manafort shyt that is happening now. If Mueller is who he appears to be, he ain’t gonna leave any criminal that fukked the US unscathed. Today is Manafort coming through with proof of collusion day

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They didn't 'hack' any data. They accessed data when a site didn't have their firewall up. There were 3 audits that took place (or as you would probably type it, "THREEEEEEEE AUDITS!?!?!?!!!!!!!!") from an objective source hired by the DNC that did not see any foul play leading to the accessing of the data.

Whether or not Tad Devine was compromised doesn't mean that Bernie and the rest of his campaign are compromised.
Wrong again.

The Sanders campaign HACKED voter targeting data. Period. You can't dress that up!!!!

www.time.com/4155185/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-data/

This was BEFORE the DNC announced they had been hacked by Russians! The alarm wasn't there yet!

You have to be a fool to say "they just looked around"....the fuccckkkk????????? Yeah righ!

The goddamn director of the Active Measures movie said he was trying to confirm rumors that Tad Devine was giving voter data to Manafort!!!!!!!

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong again.

The Sanders campaign HACKED voter targeting data. Period. You can't dress that up!!!!

www.time.com/4155185/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-data/

This was BEFORE the DNC announced they had been hacked by Russians! The alarm wasn't there yet!

You have to be a fool to say "they just looked around"....the fuccckkkk????????? Yeah righ!

The goddamn director of the Active Measures movie said he was trying to confirm rumors that Tad Devine was giving voter data to Manafort!!!!!!!

tenor.gif