RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Im pretty much functioning during all my awake hours on my Mango Gelato oil pen. Im hitting up the North Hampton rec shop on Sunday, the wife and I are going to the MGM in springfield for the night, Im gonna play a slot tournament Sunday afternoon, and then we gonna hit up Chic Fil a on Monday, very much looking forward to it, we don't really get out much anymore.
Chic fi la on Monday huh? That's some serious planning bruh, u make reservations?

:russ:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Im pretty much functioning during all my awake hours on my Mango Gelato oil pen. Im hitting up the North Hampton rec shop on Sunday, the wife and I are going to the MGM in springfield for the night, Im gonna play a slot tournament Sunday afternoon, and then we gonna hit up Chic Fil a on Monday, very much looking forward to it, we don't really get out much anymore.
They got chicken tortilla soup now it's fire

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Can someone explain why Trump waited until he didn't control the house to try the get funding for the wall? Is this all just a distraction?
He didn't wait. They never wanted to give him wall funding that's why it was never included.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Can someone explain why Trump waited until he didn't control the house to try the get funding for the wall? Is this all just a distraction?

This “wall” saga started as just a memory device during his campaign so he can remember to speak on immigration reforms. There was never going to be an actual wall until he opened his mouth. The republicans don’t want it. Dems don’t want it but it was what got his base to vote for him especially that bullshyt with Mexico paying for it. The rough is that his base is just an ignorant as he is and love his anti establishment approach since they feel the establishment has failed them (having a black president, legal gay marriage). But it’s telling that even being the most powerful President since Wilson he could get rid of Affordable health care, DACA is still in the courts, and no wall....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this is why I think Trump will be impeached.

Even republicans knew that he was full of crap with some of his demands and that when it comes time to make a move they will dump him "for the good of the nation" etc.

Even Lindsay Graham just supported a bill to protect special councils...dudes gotta see between the lines and side step some of the performances they're pulling.