RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

fQu4M1t.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Sometimes, agreed, we been doing this song and dance for two straight years, and you get conditioned to it. Maybe it's just my mood today, I'm so fukking vexed that he is calling this speech based on lies, I'm pissed that networks are carrying it, Im pissed that 32% of these mouthbreathers will believe it, i'm pissed, point, blank, period. I want a knock down, drag out. Maybe after tonight I'll feel better, hopefully.
Get some of those THC:CBD edibles in ya breh and you’ll feel better. Just remember we’re in this for the long haul :francis:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Get some of those THC:CBD edibles in ya breh and you’ll feel better. Just remember we’re in this for the long haul :francis:
Im pretty much functioning during all my awake hours on my Mango Gelato oil pen. Im hitting up the North Hampton rec shop on Sunday, the wife and I are going to the MGM in springfield for the night, Im gonna play a slot tournament Sunday afternoon, and then we gonna hit up Chic Fil a on Monday, very much looking forward to it, we don't really get out much anymore.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Im pretty much functioning during all my awake hours on my Mango Gelato oil pen. Im hitting up the North Hampton rec shop on Sunday, the wife and I are going to the MGM in springfield for the night, Im gonna play a slot tournament Sunday afternoon, and then we gonna hit up Chic Fil a on Monday, very much looking forward to it, we don't really get out much anymore.
Ya ever need anything higher dosed, lower price LMK. I got my med card and in CO.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
DwaInt2W0AIpIBC
DwaIpG4X0AEcJ9U

Mike Scarcella

✔@MikeScarcella

REDACTION FAIL: Paul Manafort defense lawyer filing today is redacted in many parts, but secrets are revealed. https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5677512/Manafort-20190108-Dc.pdf … Redacted on left below/ revealed on the right:
1:18 PM - Jan 8, 2019

@jonswaine
https://twitter.com/jonswaine/status/1082707274232221696

NEW: Paul Manafort's attorneys failed to properly redact their filing. They reveal that Mueller alleges Manafort "lied about sharing polling data with Mr. Kilimnik related to the 2016 presidential campaign". Konstantin Kilimnik has alleged ties to Russian intelligence.
1:35 PM - Jan 8, 2019

Last edited: