RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

LMAOOOO

Thissssss is why he's doing his little border speech tonight

fukk man you can time it. You can literally TIME IT when something is coming out just based on this idiots movments :russ:

Could be. He has to be sweating buckets. Don't be surprised if he sharply loses about 50 pounds, as he transitions into the final stages of his existence

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
It's obvious that because they have been so front and center that they would be the ones to rebuke Trumps upcoming lie fest.
And they'll be just fine.

They won't be speaking to change the minds of trump voters, which is the lens a lot of posters on here view them with.

They will be speaking as a reminder of what's important and why what happened at midterms needs to keep happening.

Politics 101

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

What a mistake. Pelosi can't talk very well, she forgets and mispronounces, and Chuck is a snake oil salesmen. The American people want Nancy to lead and get votes, not speak, and the American people don't want to hear from Chuck.

Y'all so damned negative. Leadership leads from the front.

Trump got y'all clamoring for WWE. :francis:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

I have never had so much support, as I have in the last week, over my stance for border security, for border control and for, frankly, the wall or the barrier,” he told reporters. “I have never had this much support.”

Privately, however, he was thinking something different. “He’s sitting there going, ‘Why the fukk isn’t there anybody saying good stuff about me? Why is there nobody on TV that’s defending me?” said a former senior administration official.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Y'all so damned negative. Leadership leads from the front.

Trump got y'all clamoring for WWE. :francis:
Sometimes, agreed, we been doing this song and dance for two straight years, and you get conditioned to it. Maybe it's just my mood today, I'm so fukking vexed that he is calling this speech based on lies, I'm pissed that networks are carrying it, Im pissed that 32% of these mouthbreathers will believe it, i'm pissed, point, blank, period. I want a knock down, drag out. Maybe after tonight I'll feel better, hopefully.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm