RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

Cousin fukker going to put it down.:mjlit:

So he had to wait for Hannity to come back from break in order to do something?

:mindblown:

I'm generally a pretty easy going guy, but I legit hate these fuc*ers. I don't wish death on people, but locked away for the rest of their lives, chained to a wall in a brick cell would be cool with me...

medieval-chains-shackles-slavery-prison-450w-660314731.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I hope democrats aren’t counting on republicans to saving them.
I would dare to say less than 5% of Dems give a frogs fat ass what the republic*nts are doing or what they may do. The Dems are pretty on message, the only division are in the press, when MSM gives republic*nts a platform to tell us what WE should be worried about, lol, 95% of us don’t fall for the okey doke.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Which will never happen even if Trump is on tape fondeling a teenage girl.
And they can own that shyt, just as long as we fire the shots in the house. There will come a point where Trump turns around, and he has very little friends to throw him a life preserver. What he is doing now, with the shutdown, is endgame for him. He has no plan, he is boxed in, the last grand gesture. He is fukked.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Rep. Jerry Nadler, new chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, told me that Matt Whitaker has not agreed to a date to come before his committee yet. He has wanted Whitaker to be the first witness. Asked if they will subpoena Whitaker, he said: “We will if we have to.”
10:24 AM - Jan 3, 2019