RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
In regard to talking to people about Trump "over the dinner table," I've tried that shyt and it doesn't work. If you're still a Trump supporter at this time, you are either brainwashed, willfully ignorant, or stupid. These fukking people can't understand reason. I've tried! I'll say,"he lied about this and lied about that." They respond, "well, it wasn't really a lie, he just misspoke." I say "no, it was a big lie and he got caught". They respond, "oh that's just the liberal media influencing your thoughts. You're watching too much MSNBC." I say, "actually fox news is doing that to you." They respond, "oh, hahahha...that's what I thought. I read all types of liberal news on facebook. Trump is a good man." These are actual quotes:snoop:

I hate to say it, but Trump supporters at this time are not saveable. They are the die hard and will not listen to reason. The only way they'll turn on Trump is if Fox News does it first. That shyt ain't happening. :francis:
Just call em deplorables.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Trump while rambling and speaking falsehoods sounded energized and confident. It's how con men work. Speak as if you are never wrong, use a tone as if it's absolute fact. Yes, it works on the dumb. What Trump calls "suckers" describes his whole base.
Sound like you know what you're talking about and people will believe you.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
In regard to talking to people about Trump "over the dinner table," I've tried that shyt and it doesn't work. If you're still a Trump supporter at this time, you are either brainwashed, willfully ignorant, or stupid. These fukking people can't understand reason. I've tried! I'll say,"he lied about this and lied about that." They respond, "well, it wasn't really a lie, he just misspoke." I say "no, it was a big lie and he got caught". They respond, "oh that's just the liberal media influencing your thoughts. You're watching too much MSNBC." I say, "actually fox news is doing that to you." They respond, "oh, hahahha...that's what I thought. I read all types of liberal news on facebook. Trump is a good man." These are actual quotes:snoop:

I hate to say it, but Trump supporters at this time are not saveable. They are the die hard and will not listen to reason. The only way they'll turn on Trump is if Fox News does it first. That shyt ain't happening. :francis:
I've been saying it well over a year, these people are basically America's sunken cost. We need to start planning on a way to move on without them and letting then die off

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Independents are not fukking with trump and many are overjoyed at Mitt Romney's op ed. Many are unhappy with Mitt's op ed but we need shyt like that to sway independents. Need. Independents make the damn difference.

trump can have his braindead base.

I mean what is there to say to these people more than ever now?

:laff: