RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Majority are delusional if not all. Its interesting to read their comments on YouTube as they think we are all delusional and we are brainwashed by CNN. Trump can do no wrong.
:francis:
Even with a blatant lie that's easy to point out and prove they deny and deflect to Obama or Hillary, just like Trump. He has them eating out of his tiny hands. :hhh:
A whooping 32-34%. fukk em’ and feed em’ fish. We ain’t ever gonna reach these shytbirds, why should we ever even waste out time. We will not fix this country with them, we will fix it in spite of them.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
A whooping 32-34%. fukk em’ and feed em’ fish. We ain’t ever gonna reach these shytbirds, why should we ever even waste out time. We will not fix this country with them, we will fix it in spite of them.
I agree. I ain't even trying to reach em. Let em drown with Trump is my take.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
In regard to talking to people about Trump "over the dinner table," I've tried that shyt and it doesn't work. If you're still a Trump supporter at this time, you are either brainwashed, willfully ignorant, or stupid. These fukking people can't understand reason. I've tried! I'll say,"he lied about this and lied about that." They respond, "well, it wasn't really a lie, he just misspoke." I say "no, it was a big lie and he got caught". They respond, "oh that's just the liberal media influencing your thoughts. You're watching too much MSNBC." I say, "actually fox news is doing that to you." They respond, "oh, hahahha...that's what I thought. I read all types of liberal news on facebook. Trump is a good man." These are actual quotes:snoop:

I hate to say it, but Trump supporters at this time are not saveable. They are the die hard and will not listen to reason. The only way they'll turn on Trump is if Fox News does it first. That shyt ain't happening. :francis:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Independents are not fukking with trump and many are overjoyed at Mitt Romney's op ed. Many are unhappy with Mitt's op ed but we need shyt like that to sway independents. Need. Independents make the damn difference.

trump can have his braindead base.