RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Huge resignation

Good looks!
I worked this week to help manage some of the fallout but — as many of you heard in my meetings and phone calls — I ultimately concluded that I could not carry out these new instructions and maintain my integrity,” he said.
He is the first to come out bluntly and say it, many more to follow

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
that would be lit
Sure would

tenor.gif

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Has anyone found out who actually started the gofundme? Wouldn't it be funny if it was started by someone to turn around and send all that money to a charity to help the kids who were separated from their parents at the border.

He's an army vet who lost both his legs. He has been on Fox News and according to the info on the gofundme, he is verified on FB. :mjlol:

I dont know if he will run off with but he definitely can say he is starting some type of committee to lobby the government and scam his way into keeping it. I think he really wants the wall though lol

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
And he can be hard on his staff. He regularly curses at them, some say. Even his humor can be abrasive. When Larry Kudlow, his economics adviser, returned after a heart attack this year, the president ribbed him in front of aides. “Larry, you’re here six weeks and you had a heart attack?” Others laughed uncomfortably.

:deadmanny:

For Trump, ‘a War Every Day,’ Waged Increasingly Alone

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Desperate Trump shutting down the government on the weekend before Christmas. Right before that, he basically told the entire world or is trying to let everyone know that the US will abandon you no longer how long you’ve been fighting alongside one another. Shakespeare watching, wondering if the finale to this saga is about to end and how. :jbhmm: