RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
So about that gofundme border wall. It's pretty obvious to me that people are getting straight hustled and not a penny of that money is going to a "wall". 12 million won't even get you a physical brick for the wall, just meetings and a little bit of planning. Most likely the guy who started this gofundme has a connection to very low level Trump aides so he'll be able to convince the gofundme people and donors that it looks legit and run off with millions :wow:. I bet that's what's going to happen but hey maybe he'll prove me wrong:mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Use wounded military veterans as agenda puppets brehs...
These morons actually raised 14 million for a wall that's going to be built on some of their own property...:mjlol:
Has anyone found out who actually started the gofundme? Wouldn't it be funny if it was started by someone to turn around and send all that money to a charity to help the kids who were separated from their parents at the border.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
L5yCBRY.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i think i was listening to deep state radio when someone said that they are afraid that high ranking officers may start resigning in response to trump.
i don't know how likely that is to happen because at the end of the day you still gotta pay the bills.

that would be crazy though.