RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Pulling out of Afghan hmmmm, them contractors ain’t gonna be too happy with that.. Will there be some payback to Cheeto for costing them taxpayer money to the tune of 45 bill per year?
He's said nothing about contractors coming home. He's spoken countless times about how he'd like to bring our troops home and pay the contractor to handle the mission.

If this is still his plan I'm going to up that other thread :mjlol:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Pulling out of Afghan hmmmm, them contractors ain’t gonna be too happy with that.. Will there be some payback to Cheeto for costing them taxpayer money to the tune of 45 bill per year?

Oh then again wasn’t Cheeto trying to help out his Sec of education Brother about privatizing war? :Dontbelieveit:
Maybe he’s giving the contact to the blackwsfer boys

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Oh then again wasn’t Cheeto trying to help out his Sec of education Brother about privatizing war? :Dontbelieveit:

He's said nothing about contractors coming home. He's spoken countless times about how he'd like to bring our troops home and pay the contractor to handle the mission.

He wants to pull 40-50% of the troops on the ground. This has actually been the plan for a while now to go down to a quick-strike sized force in the region but no one including the Afghani government or our military and intelligence agencies are ready for this yet.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Trump threw the pressure on McConnell also.
No votes = it is McConnell's fault in his supporter eyes.
Sneaky son of a bytch...
McConnell truly could give a frogs fat ass about optics. He ONLY cares about his coffers, that’s it, that’s all,

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Yep, Betsy’s brother is about to not only add a couple of B’s to the family name, but also become a war criminal that the next Dem president is going to be able to march out in cuffs. I would be all for it other than all the civilians that are about to be slaughtered and the generations of enemies that will be setting off domestic terrorist attacks on US soil. These actions will bring war to our soil a lot sooner than we expected.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yep, Betsy’s brother is about to not only add a couple of B’s to the family name, but also become a war criminal that the next Dem president is going to be able to march out in cuffs. I would be all for it other than all the civilians that are about to be slaughtered and the generations of enemies that will be setting off domestic terrorist attacks on US soil. These actions will bring war to our soil a lot sooner than we expected.
They want that to happen. Since day one he’s been trying to cause another 9/11 sized attack to justify war and oppression of brown people.