RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Below is email #1 to Durbin, if I don't hear back within the next week or so. Email/Phone call will be made and much more aggressive language so I can get the response I need.

The title of the email was the buzzfeed article headline.

"US Treasury Department officials used a Gmail back channel with the Russian government as the Kremlin sought sensitive financial information on its enemies in America and across the globe, according to documents reviewed by BuzzFeed News."

I read the first line of this news article and was taken aback. We have US officials (whom not affiliated with the Trump campaign) using back channels to contact Russia and provide information about US citizens? Is the Russian government a governing branch in the United States and I was unaware of it? This information was provided to Russia under a guise of its need for it to track.......ISIS?

"In an astonishing departure from protocol, documents show that at the same time the requests were being made, Treasury officials were using their government email accounts to send messages back and forth with a network of private Hotmail and Gmail accounts set up by the Russians, rather than communicating through the secure network usually used to exchange information with other countries."

That is a direct quote from the article above.

"The FinCEN officials reported the incidents in July and August 2016, and claim that there was no substantive investigation of the matter."

Another quote from this article. Senator Durbin, I know you are the Senate and with it being GOP controlled there may not be much you can do as far as investigating this issue but WE won the house for the Democrats. I would like to see an investigation into this matter. I would like to see you in front of someone's prime time network news program shouting about how this is a breach of trust and not what the American people expect their officials in their government to be doing. I would like you to reach out to Maxine Waters who will be the incoming chair to House Financial Services Committee and ask her for a thorough investigation into this matter. I will be calling and/or emailing your office for a follow up in late January. In between that time, I would like to see or hear that there has been an investigation launched and any person being found to have not followed protocol or broke the law to be held accountable. I would like a response from my Senator or someone in his office regarding this matter.

Glad I posted it here before I sent it, I caught some mistakes.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So word is trump pulling out of Afghanistan too :ohhh:

do you have any links to confirm this?
i'm gonna go off and speculate wildly based upon your post but i would like to see proof.

i am no expert in middle eastern affairs but i've been around long enough to know that Afghanistan is the place empires go to die.

America has been there for what...18 years?
I'm no fan of the war in Afghanistan but this is no way to get out of it.

kiss Kabul goodbye.

remember the fall of Saigon?

nl1PyYZ.jpg

if trump actually does decide to pull out of Afghanistan, i doubt he would have put into place any plan to protect Afghanis who have been supporting US efforts.

sacrifice a city for political gains, breh....

think about that.
imagine a city.
any city.

your city.

imagine it wiped out because this fukking clown needs a bump in his ratings.

Last edited: