RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@JoyceWhiteVance
It appears Barr campaigned for the AG job by insuring Trump knew he’d end the Mueller investigation. The memo was fishy enough - no one sends a 20 pager to DOJ for giggles. Barr believes Trump is above the law & that’s disqualifying for someone nominated for AG.

✔@matthewamiller
Very odd that this sentence, which is maybe the biggest piece of news in the WSJ story on Barr's memo, wasn't in the original version that posted at 10:19 last night and now shows up in graf 23 as if it is no big deal. It is a huge deal.

9:25 AM - Dec 20, 2018

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@EamonJavers
Pete Williams asks Rosenstein whether he’s going to continue to oversee the Mueller investigation in the Whitaker era. Rosenstein said: “We’ll have more for you on that later today. ... The investigation is going to be handled appropriately by the Department of Justice.”
10:56 AM - Dec 20, 2018

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
My uncle was cutting my hair last night and we was straight dying laughing at his ass making excuses.
Ari served him something fierce
‘Impeachment’s are hell’-fat cac
‘Are you saying you put us through hell, fat cac?!? :jbhmm: “ Ari Kasa

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Well I mean...I'm sure the Dems will vote to impeach him but it'll never get through the Senate in a million years, so it's a wash.
Best not to set your expectations too high. :whoa:

Unless Mueller has dirt on 20 Senate Republicans they're just going to ignore Trumps bad/criminal behavior like they've been doing. If anything happens to Trump it'll probably have to be after he's out of office and the GOP can't cover for him.
God damn your pessimism is unavoidable when you gonna drop this schtick ?! Everyone around Trump except his family has been lined us.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Du38mLMWkAAPmW-
Du38ocuX4AAUnvx
Du38pj8XQAInsIi
Du38qguXQAA9qu9

Natasha Bertrand

✔@NatashaBertrand

New: Roger Stone's attorney has sent a lengthy letter to Devin Nunes demanding the "full and immediate release" of Stone's House Intelligence Committee transcript to the public.
11:43 AM - Dec 20, 2018