RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Daps
Several of us know people. At this point said people are either gullible to the point of retardation or brainwashed/pure evil. I know a few people whose subconscious has clearly realized what’s up but they’re having a real hard time coming to terms with it. shyt is remarkable to watch first hand. I’ve just been sitting here with a permanent :mjgrin: when I talk to these people.
Word. I get how people hate Trump supporters but everytime I see one of thsoe MAGA hats I can't help but :mjgrin:

Its like when you hear a lame talking about wanting to settle down with a girl that's a superthot. You just sit there listening like

":troll:Yeah breh? Thats great to hear"

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
Word. I get how people hate Trump supporters but everytime I see one of thsoe MAGA hats I can't help but :mjgrin:

Its like when you hear a lame talking about wanting to settle down with a girl that's a superthot. You just sit there listening like

":troll:Yeah breh? Thats great to hear"

The only time I saw someone in real life rocking a MAGA hat was this extremely old and fat dude shopping in Walmart riding a scooter. Dude looked bitter as hell. :mjgrin: Plus he wasn't rocking the official joint. It was a bootleg one with a mesh back and the font was all fukked up. :bryan: Dude just seemed sad and pathetic.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Man, l was thinking about it the other day. Imagine trying to fight an enemy you cant see, wont speak to you or flat out wont respond to you. Robert Mueller hasn't said a fukking thing public ally. Unlike Avenatti whos reign was short like Leprechauns (I still like the guy he was funny) Mueller doesn't even hint at what the fukk hes gonna do/is doing. Think about it, literally all of Trumps opponents take to twitter, or TV or some other visible angle ready for combat. Nope Mueller only speaks either through direct contact or through public filings.

Trump with all the dirt hes ever done, all his friends abandoning him, faces what appears to be, the end stage of his career at the end of his life. Imagine unlike all of us, who have suffered the consequences of our fukks ups, we never got punished, for anything ever, now imagine your final judgement coming from a man who knows everything you have ever done, they are going back to the 80's to close the case on this dude.

There will be no bribes, no cashing out, no price. Million Dollar Man said "Everyone has a price" but Mueller only takes his payment in distributed jail time. That time him and Donald Jr were at the airport at the same time...that shyt had to have been harrowing for Jr.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Man, l was thinking about it the other day. Imagine trying to fight an enemy you cant see, wont speak to you or flat out wont respond to you. Robert Mueller hasn't said a fukking thing public ally. Unlike Avenatti whos reign was short like Leprechauns (I still like the guy he was funny) Mueller doesn't even hint at what the fukk hes gonna do/is doing. Think about it, literally all of Trumps opponents take to twitter, or TV or some other visible angle ready for combat. Nope Mueller only speaks either through direct contact or through public filings.

Trump with all the dirt hes ever done, all his friends abandoning him, faces what appears to be, the end stage of his career at the end of his life. Imagine unlike all of us, who have suffered the consequences of our fukks ups, we never got punished, for anything ever, now imagine your final judgement coming from a man who knows everything you have ever done, they are going back to the 80's to close the case on this dude.

There will be no bribes, no cashing out, no price. Million Dollar Man said "Everyone has a price" but Mueller only takes his payment in distributed jail time. That time him and Donald Jr were at the airport at the same time...that shyt had to have been harrowing for Jr.

Trump would have been finished a long time ago if he didn’t have Guilliani (at time NYC mayor) and the FBI NY field office in his back pocket..

No one can’t tell me Trump and his crew were caught on wire taps back in the 80s and 90s making deals with the Italian and Russian mafia..

But I said early up in this thread with Mueller first came on as SC that he was going to dig in trumps ass going back 3 decades.. sure enough it’s happening

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.

That lil nikka Jr. prolly thought he was about to get arrested that day.
:merchant:

Mueller was like, bytch azz nikka Im bout to go on vacation.
:russ:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Daps
The only time I saw someone in real life rocking a MAGA hat was this extremely old and fat dude shopping in Walmart riding a scooter. Dude looked bitter as hell. :mjgrin: Plus he wasn't rocking the official joint. It was a bootleg one with a mesh back and the font was all fukked up. :bryan: Dude just seemed sad and pathetic.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:Bootleg MAGA hats I wasn't ready for that one

:lupe:Wonder where the hat was made