RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Flynn was in the Obama White House and was more than likely dirty as hell but still escaped without charges and only got fired.

Flynn in the Trump White House almost gets his son locked up, snitched to save him and is more than likely about to end up behind that wall.

Just saying :ufdup:

...and Trump is publicly offering his support to Flynn...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
“You were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the National Security Adviser to the president!” Sullivan yelled. “Arguably, this undermines everything this flag over here stands for! Arguably, you sold your country out!”

I would be funny if we lived in a world where the judge’s next words were “guards take him away for immediate execution”

The reality is while they tried to claim Obama wasn’t born in this country, seeing this current Buffon and those around him commit treasonous acts is a sight to behold.

we DO live in that world :ufdup:

Come on now...i don't like Flynn and want him to do serious jail time, but lets not descend into the types of places the USA differentiates itself from...

No need to go all Ceausescu

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
D1TWexE.gif

TIME TO INVESTIGATE THIS WOMAN (FLORIDA ATTORNEY GEENRAY( FOR SHUTTING DOWN THE INVESTIGATION. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

I am popping bottles if Bondi catches strays.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is infuriating because it's just extra talking points for Trump supporters and Fox news. That judge didnt feel comfortable sentencing a military officer to jail so he kicked the can down the road in order to give a more valid reason for why the court will rule no jail time for Flynn. Flynn most likely already told Mueller everything he knows, and honestly I dont give a damn about the Eastern District of VA/Turkey case.

Ugh.
Remember when people bytched and moaned in here why I was sharing information about the Reza Zarrab case? :mjgrin:

Giuliani has some explaining to do...

I’m not done...

Remember this guy Preet? :mjgrin:

Last edited:
Daps
From here on out, the only role Flynn probably plays is to validate anything other witnesses say. I dont think he has anything new to provide to Mueller. He would be doing that whether he's sentenced or not.

And that Turkey case is a fed case. Not a state case.

If he hated the idea of letting Flynn go without jail time then he would have sentenced him to jail today.

:patrice:i dont think they would delay the sentence just so flynn can tell them things they already know...flynn has to give them something they dont already have..if not they could be making it appear like flynn is giving it all up to put pressure on the people that think flynn will flip on them...like when the detective goes in the room and tell the suspect: yo partner in the other room giving you up...

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm