RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
More obstruction:

McConnell rejects call for special prosecutor

By AUSTIN WRIGHT
05/10/17 10:01 AM EDT

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell rejected calls for a special prosecutor or independent commission to investigate Russia’s election meddling in the wake of the firing of FBI Director James Comey.

"Today we'll no doubt hear calls for a new investigation, which could only serve to impede the current work being done," McConnell said on the Senate floor, referring to the Senate Intelligence Committee's current probe of Russian interference in the election and possible collusion with President Donald Trump's campaign. McConnell also slammed Democrats for their criticism of the Comey firing after knocking his performance repeatedly.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
More obstruction:

By AUSTIN WRIGHT

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell rejected calls for a special prosecutor or independent commission to investigate Russia’s election meddling in the wake of the firing of FBI Director James Comey.

"Today we'll no doubt hear calls for a new investigation, which could only serve to impede the current work being done," McConnell said on the Senate floor, referring to the Senate Intelligence Committee's current probe of Russian interference in the election and possible collusion with President Donald Trump's campaign. McConnell also slammed Democrats for their criticism of the Comey firing after knocking his performance repeatedly.

Of course he did, he is compromised as well. This is a coup, period. I don't think the Republicans are worried about 2018 at all. The fix is in and I definitely believe they are tampering with voting machines.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Of course he did, he is compromised as well. This is a coup, period. I don't think the Republicans are worried about 2018 at all. The fix is in and I definitely believe they are tampering with voting machines.

I've long suspected that BOTH parties have tampered with major elections in this country but this past election was the straw that broke the camel's back. NOBODY is gonna convince me that some in the Republican party weren't tampering with votes, etc. in order to capitalize on Drumpf's election and secure complete control of the House and Senate in 2018.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
More obstruction:

By AUSTIN WRIGHT

Because this cock sucker and the Koch brothers personal cum dumpster Paul Ryan are just as dirty and complicit. These motherfukkers pulled off a coup

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Because this cock sucker and the Koch brothers personal cum dumpster Paul Ryan are just as dirty and complicit. These motherfukkers pulled off a coup
Exactly. This guy proved about 8-10 years ago that he didn't believe in democracy when he openly stated his only career goal was to sabotage Obama. The fact that he backtracks on stances once they suit him shows his only loyalty is to his party being in power. That's the very antithesis of democracy.