RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Don't like Comet but he's fukking right and more people need to straight call out the GOP every fukking day on TV, newspaper, every media outlet. I wonder how the intelligence community will feel about the GOP after all this is over. Why they hold a grudge and lokey dismantle these people?
That would resonate more with me if he admitted that he could have been that guy, his agency could have been that team, to save the republic from Trump, any amount of vetting would have done, before the party nod.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Comey spit facts. Crazy times bruhs. Almost feels like something big is gonna drop that none of us see coming.

The only thing people speculate about that could drop and blow everything up is concrete proof that votes were hacked.

Everything else regarding collusion has been known. Give or take a pee pee tape.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The only thing people speculate about that could drop and blow everything up is concrete proof that votes were hacked.

Everything else regarding collusion has been known. Give or take a pee pee tape.
Not just collusion but overall something will give possibly something from left field. I just have a feeling.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not just collusion but overall something will give possibly something from left field. I just have a feeling.

Like what?

I honestly can't think of anything that would convince Republicans to turn on Trump. Like, nothing. The pee tape and/or nword tape could drop tonight and his approval will still be 40% and they'll just say it's fake news.

Everybody else already wants him gone so any scandals would probably just reinforce the opinions people already have.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Like what?

I honestly can't think of anything that would convince Republicans to turn on Trump. Like, nothing. The pee tape and/or nword tape could drop tonight and his approval will still be 40% and they'll just say it's fake news.

Everybody else already wants him gone so any scandals would probably just reinforce the opinions people already have.
I think some on video GAY shyt would drop him :dame: