RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Remember that Schindler and others at th NYTimes alleged the Pee tape was possibly disinformation and that it may also exist. The CIA tried to track it down and found that they saw a video but couldn’t confirm it was really trump. In other cases people have floated fake tapes.

This shyt is super serious.

Peep the date btw. Schindler had the drop on the story 4 months ahead of the NYTimes.

Spies Suspect Kremlin Is Pushing Dozens of Fake Trump Sex Tapes

U.S. Spies, Seeking to Retrieve Cyberweapons, Paid Russian Peddling Trump Secrets

Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Some of y’all really don’t know...

1-C4-ACA8-B-C547-43-D0-BC8-D-C886-FC038-FB5.jpg

Enjoy your night.
a receipt? you ordered one drink and closed out immediately? on a friday night, bytch?

you bought that shyt at Stop N Shop, went home, set it up on a folding tv dinner tray your mom made you take with you when you moved out. :umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
a receipt? you ordered one drink and closed out immediately? on a friday night, bytch?

you bought that shyt at Stop N Shop, went home, set it up on a folding tv dinner tray your mom made you take with you when you moved out. :umad:

I’m at a lowkey private party too. That was a pregame with the homies. Want proof of that too?

Some of y’all get this internet messed up.

Stop trolling.

You spend >99% of this thread trolling and offer nothing besides derailment to people trying to help share info here.

Last edited:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I’m at a lowkey private party too. That was a pregame with the homies. Want proof of that too?

Some of y’all get this internet messed up.

Stop trolling.

You spend >99% of this thread trolling and offer nothing besides derailment to people trying to help share info here.
it's midnight over there and you're immediately replying to forum posts :mjlol:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Brehs, I know a lot of us post tweets and the like but I have a good presence on Sam Seders show , on this call (I’ve already marked it in the video) I got Michael brooks to buy into the Russia shyt and gain some
Confidence that even beyond the Russia case that the campaign finance will go to jail .

I also discuss 6-9, stanning AOC and how MR listeners helped raise 200$ so I could buy a drone for my son, as well as basically we also discuss that the NY AG restoring the feeling and wants all the smoke. I know some folks in this thread said “I don’t contribute anything etc etc” but in real life, on this call I also show how to link the trump craziness to black ops 2 and teach others how deep this shyt goes.

I hope y’all are entertained.also, come February I’m starting my own podcast co signed by Michael brooks himself