RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Comey misspoke about Huma's emails last week yet this is just now dominating news cycles. :jbhmm:

I haven't quite reached for the reynolds wrap yet but this doesn't feel right. I just can't put my finger on who's angle this is:

1. is MSM picking this up because of Cruz's half assed attempt to get Yates to indirectly agree with him on Huma adding more fire to "bu bu but her emails".
2. the WH and it's disinformation affiliates holding on to that to counter act any momentum from yesterday's hearings.
3. is Comey and the FBI playing 3D chess with Trump affectively killing the idea he gave HRC a break at all.
4. or did Comey's disdain for HRC get him legitimately caught up.

Inquiring minds must know. :SoDemonicHillary:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Comey misspoke about Huma's emails last week yet this is just now dominating news cycles. :jbhmm:

I haven't quite reached for the reynolds wrap yet but this doesn't feel right. I just can't put my finger on who's angle this is:

1. is MSM picking this up because of Cruz's half assed attempt to get Yates to indirectly agree with him on Huma adding more fire to "bu bu but her emails".
2. the WH and it's disinformation affiliates holding on to that to counter act any momentum from yesterday's hearings.
3. is Comey and the FBI playing 3D chess with Trump affectively killing the idea he gave HRC a break at all.
4. or did Comey's disdain for HRC get him legitimately caught up.
That could backfire if Trump decides to remove Comey for incompetency. If the media turns the heat up on Comey for his slip up, I could see cheeto using this opportunity to his advantage.

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That could backfire if Trump decides to remove Comey for incompetency. If the media turns the heat up on Comey for his slip up, I could see cheeto using this opportunity to his advantage.

Don't think it was a big enough slip up to come to that, but we are living in the Twilight Zone these days so who knows :lupe:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He's not gong to fire Comey because his deputy McGabe has been "accused" of being a friend and sympathizer to the Clintons. At least the WH knows that they share a common enemy with Comey.