RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ironically Napoleon X (PBUH) just the other day was saying that Comey was the homey :wow:
I think comey is like the rest of us with some sense.

He didn't want either of those idiots to be president. Interestingly he's pretty much the only one in America with the power to make it happen:ehh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Comey misspoke about Huma's emails last week yet this is just now dominating news cycles. :jbhmm:

I haven't quite reached for the reynolds wrap yet but this doesn't feel right. I just can't put my finger on who's angle this is:

1. is MSM picking this up because of Cruz's half assed attempt to get Yates to indirectly agree with him on Huma adding more fire to "bu bu but her emails".
2. the WH and it's disinformation affiliates holding on to that to counter act any momentum from yesterday's hearings.
3. is Comey and the FBI playing 3D chess with Trump affectively killing the idea he gave HRC a break at all.
4. or did Comey's disdain for HRC get him legitimately caught up.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He tries to walk that fine line of sticking to the Republican agenda and being fair and non partisan. He's much more tolerable than the other Republicans from that meeting. He has supenoa power too.

Which he made clear he was going to use in order to find out what member of Congress and who in the Trump administration had been unmasked and by whom.

You're right though, he's a line straddler trying to avoid retribution from the WH and with the other foot trying to act impartial in the event the chips fall.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Comey misspoke about Huma's emails last week yet this is just now dominating news cycles. :jbhmm:

I haven't quite reached for the reynolds wrap yet but this doesn't feel right. I just can't put my finger on who's angle this is:

1. is MSM picking this up because of Cruz's half assed attempt to get Yates to indirectly agree with him on Huma adding more fire to "bu bu but her emails".
2. the WH and it's disinformation affiliates holding on to that to counter act any momentum from yesterday's hearings.
3. is Comey and the FBI playing 3D chess with Trump affectively killing the idea he gave HRC a break at all.
4. or did Comey's disdain for HRC get him legitimately caught up.

All of the above :wow: