RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The fact that human attraction can go beyond looks...very few here seem to get this. Very very few. It's like they haven't lived enough life. Great post btw.
More about morals, standards, and loyalty to your wife as opposed to the understanding of "human attraction". Any and every grown ass adult understands exactly the points brought up, we are just speaking from our own place. I am surrounded by young, beautiful women every day, my administrative assistant is a knockout, we understand "lust" but I am disgusted at the fact that these clowns are risking it all for a woman, extra fukking confused why they chose Bill Skargard to spill and fawn over.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Considering the hold that evangelism has on whites, I wouldn't be surprised to find a clear majority of Hispanics that support the republican party to be staunch catholics/mormons/evangelicals.

Bingo. They are big time Catholics. They guilt trip these folks hard about voting right wing.

Evangelicals, Mormons, JW's , and Adventists also have a weird love/hate relationship with the Hispanic community.

They prey on them when looking for new converts, but openly sh*t on them when talking about politics.

Its the same thing with Black evangelicals.

My former pastor made me a minister, but told me to my face that "Black people don't respect police" and that "Black people have a problem with authority". :gucci:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
zjddl7uubn321.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

She we already know, but it's nice to see journalist breaking down how the poor and black are easily locked away while the well off and white often do crime without consequence - - by design.

It’s sad, and unfair, and no way to treat humans, but unfortunately, we will NEVER see REAL prison reform in this 2 party system. If anything, this administration has showed us how easy it is to just “flip the switch” on any and all progress made. It’s a sick joke that Trunp is actually coming out and supporting criminal reform bills when he could have just instructed his AG to improve upon and put momentum behind the reform that Holder and Obama were already working on. You know, though I believe the next pres will be a Dem, the GOP will take power again, and just stomp out any reform agenda the next Dem pres might make progress on.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Evangelicals, Mormons, JW's , and Adventists also have a weird love/hate relationship with the Hispanic community.

They prey on them when looking for new converts, but openly sh*t on them when talking about politics.

Its the same thing with Black evangelicals.

My former pastor made me a minister, but told me to my face that "Black people don't respect police" and that "Black people have a problem with authority". :gucci:

JWs?

Coming from a JW background myself, I know plenty of Hispanics and I’ve never heard anything negative said about them.