RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@NatashaBertrand
Is that why the Russian gov has conducted 6 consular visits to Butina, passed 4 diplomatic notes to State about her case, and had Lavrov personally speak to Pompeo twice about her prosecution? (The official Kremlin Twitter account changed its avatar to a picture of her, too.)
10:33 AM - Dec 11, 2018
@maxseddon
Putin on Butina: "She's facing 15 years in prison. For what? When I heard that something was happening to her [...] I started by asking all our secret service chiefs: who is she? Nobody knew anything about her!"
10:27 AM - Dec 11, 2018

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is the first poll I've seen to date where whites did not overwhelmingly favor Trump.

Im thinking at least 10% are responding disapprove bc they see writing in the wall. Herd mentality. If there was an election tomorrow he’s getting more than 47% of white votes. Real story here is the number of Hispanics still supporting him :hhh:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Im thinking at least 10% are responding disapprove bc they see writing in the wall. Herd mentality. If there was an election tomorrow he’s getting more than 47% of white votes. Real story here is the number of Hispanics still supporting him :hhh:
Considering the hold that evangelism has on whites, I wouldn't be surprised to find a clear majority of Hispanics that support the republican party to be staunch catholics/mormons/evangelicals.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The chick they supposedly honey pot Flynn with looks average as fukk too. I don't get it.
I do

You know when they call the White House Correspondents Dinner, Hollywood for ugly people? That is what they mean. They not getting A-1 men or women. That is A-1 in their world. (well not Butina, she like a B-2 in their world)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
if you throw a chick who is 25-30 years younger at them it won't matter if she is a dub.
these dudes are old.
Still doesn't make sense. They're millionaires with prestigious jobs/titles, why don't they get on Ashley Madison and get some 10/10 gold digging slut?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Cheating is rarely about just looks. It’s about variety, experiencing something new, exciting and forbidden. It’s about a nasty freak that does everything your wife doesn’t/can’t do. None of these 65 yr old stay at home mom types married to the Mike Flynn’s and David Petraeus’ of the world are gonna deepthroat/swallow yo shyt in the parking lot during lunch break, look you dead in your eye, dab the corner of her mouth with a napkin and then whisper “next time I want it all inside my pu55y” in your ear. It’s about showing her off to your closest/trusted friends and them joking about how they’re going to explain it to your wife if you die of a heart attack while fukking your mistress.

These intel agencies are not dumb they have psychologists/psychiatrists on staff and develop very detailed personality profiles of any potential targets. They do their homework and most likely tailor these hoes looks/actions based on what they know about them. That’s why they chose Butina, a chick that knows her way around guns as the NRA point person. Those guys have very clear manhood/insecurity issues and guns fill that void. Most women aren’t into guns like that so when they find one that is, theyre less likely to care that she’s not a 10.
The fact that human attraction can go beyond looks...very few here seem to get this. Very very few. It's like they haven't lived enough life. Great post btw.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo it's so crazy to see this shyt happen in REAL TIME.

I mean usually politicians/traitors do shyt in furtherance of their master's interests behind the scenes, or with enough ambiguity that one can't just directly point out their malfeasance.

These mfers, trump and kushner, are out there in the open, speaking from the russian/saudi playbook with no shame.